IrisaMakaKoa

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by IrisaMakaKoa, Sep 12, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. IrisaMakaKoa

IrisaMakaKoa Forum Apprentice

hello. I am IrisaMakaKoa. started about 5, maybe 6 days ago. level 29 getting close to level 30. I must admit that I got a boost from buying BB's and got the wonderful 24 hr 100% EP bonus (which helped a lot)! I don't know how I feel about not being able to level as quickly now without the added EP bonus. played a different farming game for a while and accidentally stumbled onto this game. been reading a lot of posts and taking people's advice. I really appreciated the suggestion of using the 1 x 1 plots in the moonlight playfield for the extra drops. I was able to complete the event with plenty of time and decided to do the same with the other fields. the EP is lower but higher crop return per space and that is what I am trying to do at the moment read how many are trying to stock pile their crops, so that is what I am currently doing. double thanks for the advice about the market and selling. I also found the, hmmm, what should I call it? area where you can to other challenges and not just the daily ones that don't offer much in rewards.? That has helped me with my stockpiling as well; though, I have noticed that most of them require contributing products and not just harvesting them. I guess I will simply have to wait on those for now. I don't know what I would have done without the CC's I have earned from taking advantage from selling. sold mostly manure :p I have a mentor and farming, who is one of my neighbors offered to mentor me as well. please keep offering advice and tips. I have learned to simply trust and go with it.
    glad the game finally got rid of the 2 non-players (red), since I was not able to remove them.

I do have a question though; why do I still have to enter verification words? is it based on the number of posts? I have actually held off from posting because of it.
    there was 1 more question, but I can't think of it at the moment.
    later for now:) ;) :music:
    Irisa aka IrisaDefiance1 (in farmerama)

007Farming likes this.
  2. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome to the game and to the forum IrisaMakaKoa :)
    Sounds like you are doing good. You will find a lot of great farmers here willing to help out...we like to think of ourselves as a family.
    Listen to your Mentor, they can help you in so many ways, and if you find yourself lost then just come ask here. Just the fact that you have came and read some of threads is a big deal. The 2 blinking red players were other chicks in your mentors nest that your mentor deleted, they are not considered your neighbors. I do believe they have recently changed it (someone else can confirm this for me) and you do have to enter a verification code for some time until it goes away.

Good luck and have fun :)

IrisaMakaKoa and 007Farming like this.
  3. IrisaMakaKoa

thank you JJenks. good to know that the other players were not part of my neighborhood. I was worried when asking for neighbors that their presence might interfere and affect the number that I could accept.
    I wanted to add that I just got into bahamarama today, and I already have over 1,000 sugarcane. o_Oo! I am now at level 2 and got my first 5 bananas. I find it crazy all the things to have to go to or hoops you jump through just to be able to by crops of expand in this game. o_O
    Anyway, going over to pay a visit on your thread JJenks!
    bye for now

007Farming and JJenks like this.
  4. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

IrisaMakaKoa likes this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the game and forum Irisa:) It sounds like you are off to a great start:)

007Farming and IrisaMakaKoa like this.
  6. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Hello and welcome

The verification code goes away pretty quickly. It's just there to keep the spam bots away. I started my farm the 2nd of July. Trust me when I say don't worry too much about not levelling up quickly. There comes a time - not too many levels away, when playing catch up (having enough crops, stables etc ) becomes more important than levelling up.

If you love doing the quests (in the farmhouse in the city) you have your work cut out for you. And then there's events. :inlove: Personally I love quests and events. I recommend you check out the barter, trade & Give event later this month, it will help you in your journey forward.

And if you open the monkey spot on Baha - I have a monkey for you when the Give event is on. I seem to have a weird monkey attraction.

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

You are progressing very nicely, best of luck!:)

8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi and welcome Irisa!!!! :D Great advice from Moraine! I also love that you have found the forum and are communicating with us! When I started playing, it took me months to gather the confidence to post. Once I did....I realized what a helpful and generous group of people play this game. Happy Farming!;)

9. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hello and welcome to the forum IrisaMakaKoa!
    I am sure you will like it here. Looking forward to reading your posts :)

007Farming and Brookeham like this.
  10. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

Welcome IrisaMakaKoa
    Its very nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy this game and this forum as much as we all do!
    Happy Farming :)

007Farming and IrisaMakaKoa like this.
  11. IrisaMakaKoa

I love gifts! :inlove: I just got 2 areas cleared and am growing 2 crops in Baharama (what names they give these places) o_O
    I have not gotten to the animals yet. it may take a while on that.
    thanks for the kind words of encouragement all of you have posted.:)

Moraine and 007Farming like this.