It has been a marvelous adventure!

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Lyddy, Aug 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

Back in late March or early April 2020, in the height of the lockdown in Australia, I found this farming game and jumped right into it with a Season that was progressing at that time, never got around to do a proper intro, and here I am now saying goodbye and good luck.
    I can't believe five months has flown by while I was having fun on my virtual farm!
    So much reading, so much learning, a great workout for my brain, I enjoyed my farming journey even though those events playing were demanding.
    I did not have any specific goals when I commenced playing this game, I am simply happy that I have reached Lv 101.
    From next week, the majority of my real life commitments will resume, and I don't plan to spend the last weekend of my leisure time tied to virtual farming.
    I have no intention of returning to Farmerama after today, so I have cleared my neighbours list.
    All the best to all the long-term farmers, be safe and stay well.

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

It was great to meet you Lyddy, and wonderful to encounter a fellow Australian! As much as it is lovely to meet people from all over the world, it was certainly a comfort to interact with someone who is a little closer to home - people from your own culture always understand you the best! Keep safe xx

3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Lyddy that is such a shame, but as you said, life returns to normal, or as close as you can get to it, with changes along the way, and you have extra on your plate now.

Take it from someone who has been there, your farm will be here waiting for you, even 7 years down the track, if you ever just want to spend some time quietly farming.

Take care x

tommone63, sanddollar15 and Cassie101 like this.
  4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Good luck in the real world Lyddy :)

sanddollar15 likes this.