Jazac

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Jazac, Jul 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Hello as most of you know me I am @Jazac . I do not ever recall doing one of these so I am doing it now.

I now live in Michigan, USA. I love playing games. I have been here at this game for pretty much since it came out. I have been here off and on over the years. I just now got myself back to where I was when I had left. Only problem with that is, things I had missed is coming into the picture seems like every so often, they throw in a event i never been in.

I do my best to help others in this game. I can and do forget things. The game or and real life does wonders on ones mind. Mostly life, but game does help us forget at times too...lol

I am a good person. I will let you IGM and you chat your head off...and I can as well by the way. My english is not good as most of you saw in forum or/and IGM already.. others can see this thread to know my english is not good. Math was my fav subject in school.

I am also one of the farmers here who has an idea or a comment, but can not seem to type fast enough to get it here on the forum.

I think I will stop here and post. But if anyone has questions, please ask. I love eagles is why I choose one as my picture.

Also, sorry this is late and all. But is it not better to be late then not at all?

Nala777, MARLYMAR, Arielh and 5 others like this.
  2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Hi Jazac, welcome to the forum. I never had the nerve to post one of these.
    I have always enjoyed and appreciated your helpful nature. You must have seen many changes as the Game developed. What were some of your favorite parts of the earlier days?
    Also, I like your Eagle. My hubby does, too. An Eagle is the only tattoo he ever got. :music:

3. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

:D Better late than never, defo. Although it feels like you've been around forever - in a good way :inlove:

4. BlushyPanda

BlushyPanda Forum Greenhorn

How old are you? Just wondering. :)

Jazac likes this.
  5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

LOL yes you do.xD
    Maybe one day I just might make one of these myself :music:

sanddollar15 and Jazac like this.
  6. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Well @FrootloopGrove I took a chance and made one. It is late yes.But did it anyway. Better late then never i suppose...lol

Sorry I will reply to posts soon. I seen them already, Just my ex-wife aka roommate is in the hospital. doctors believe she had a stroke... I last seen her Sunday moving about... i saw her today and she didn't move..She does have account with farmerama... she barely chats i do know that... I use it at times to help her level. In fact if it was not for her, i would not be here... so blame her, you all have a pest like me...lol but don't blame her till she is well and back home... ok? I think I am losing my mind..

7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Jazac, sending good thoughts to you and ex-wife as she is recovering.

8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

There is a strong possibilty it's inside your head. Which I hope is attached to your neck. does this help fining your mind again ?

Best wishes to your ex-wife, glad she lured you into the virtual farming world here :D

9. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

First bold I am answering too is NO... I dont think I had one to begin with :p

Second BOLD I am answering too... Oh my, don't you know it.. I made so many good friends here.. even one i still remember today that past... if it was not for her in this one thread we used to have... I would not be here on this forum..She made me welcome.. as I felt as some did in this thread that came after... that felt lost and unwelcome. cause they thought that thread was not for them.. Now I know more to that issue.

But let me tell you... that woman... even though the issues she was going through... she knew how to make you happy.. I miss her dearly...

I hope to make many more friends.. right now I am having a major issue... I know I read somewhere someone here in this forum is from Michigan.. I really need to find this person and have a little chat with something I am going through if this person does not mind. It does mean knowing something about laws in this state.. Not saying that person must know... but maybe lead me to the best place to get the help I need..

Ex did in fact have a stroke... they doing more test to find out what caused it..Right now, we having issues with neighbors.. I can not be part with dealing with them and my ex recovery... something has to give... i just can not do it.. :cry:

10. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

EDIT: UPDATE on my ex wife aka roommate. She is doing better. Her memory is where I am more concerned. Her stroke did a number on her. She has moved to the physical therapy section of the hospital. She almost ready to come home. Thank you all for your Prayers. Your prayers are now needed for her memory.She can walk with help yes.. but can not remember 5 minutes apart. still think this year is like 2012.

11. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

My prayers and best wishes for your Best Friends quick recovery, Jazac. A prayer for your neighbors won't go amiss either.
    I hope she can continue to receive physical therapy once she is home. Please remember to look after yourself, too.

12. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Sorry J,
    I just saw this post about your roomie. Sorry, I'm late this is horrible news. My thought are with you and well wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery for your mate. Hopefully her memory will heal as well. Sometimes it takes a little while, strokes are very taxing on the brain muscle. With the help of professionals and your encouragement I have faith, she will be back to her old self soon.
    Hope to be reading a positive update soon.

13. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

MODS sorry for double post... It has be a few days.. Please amend if you wish. Thank you.

Let me get olds post out the way. I am going through a rough time and it might just slip my mind to do so later.

Thank you for your kind words. I do try to help best I can. Lately with work i am more stressed...lol Yes this game has came a long way.. What was my favorite part? I am sure you already know this.. I miss the mystery trees (maybe known as mystery seedlings) badly. We have them now as wonder trees.. but i dont think its the same...
    Thank you.. and believe me if i ever get a tattoo it will be of an eagle..lol
    yes and at times no matter what... i still feel like a newbie..lol
    Why you asking? I am in my 40's i will say that much... yes I act like a kid at times if that is why you ask cause shoot... we need fun and entertainment here..xDxD

Thank you. My neighbors on game I pray will be ok.. I am still sending gifts.. not to all but doing what i feel like atm. I just rather not get gifts as i feel bad for not returning... but if my nieghbors see this and dont care... who am i to say no? lol Please send away.. I just have alot going..

She will do physical therapy i bet for a long time.. look after myself...Not so sure i can do that..but will try ;)
    I am one ... late... is never there.. even if its a year old or longer..saying goes better LATE then NEVER.. See i came across many posts.. But time... I was scared to say... Now I am hoping this thread and farmers like you and me, can change one feelings of being scared.. shoot im late.... i better keep mouth shut.. nope... not any more... its what you do that counts..

I pray you are right.. it sure is taxing on me. I been told by 2 people on local chat page we all have that her memory lost is normal with a stroke. I do pray to post a good update soon.. To me her coming home is the best update for me ;)

14. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

hey neighbor ~ just now seeing this thread

{in a virtual sense} ….
    wrapping my arms around you in a bear hug whilst praying for you, your ex, your neighbors.
    as someone else posted, she may come out of this OK. could just take some time.

15. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Well as life is life and there is nothing we can do about that issue. I do pray she will make somewhat of a full recovery.. not asking for more then I am sure wont be allowed... but anything is better then nothing.. right? I mean how else can i say this?

Also thank you so much for helping praying in this time of my needs. Yes time will tell all. I just hope that I can bear it..I mean i never had to live with a stroke victim 24/7 so this is totally new to me. other then that... i am normally one who prays for one..

By the way, update on her stats... She will get to come home... or least they have planned her coming home from hospital next Weds the 25th. She does have use of left side... she says numb aka sleeping..doc/nurse says she has use of left side.. the only issue is, she lacks the left side due to stroke. The brain has been majorly affected. They also said her stroke was a bad one.

Yes time will tell if she regains all functions of her body. Her memory is some what intact... she still asks one question over and over.. and that has already burned me out....lol But it is something she can not help and i will have to live with answering it over and over. I am guessing here... but i will go to a stroke support group Monday while I am there.to learn more information... but I am guessing her body itself will be back way before her memory..

I want to thank all who posted for her and ones who is praying for her but yet not posted for her.. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

16. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Jazac for the update. You are both blessed to have each other, you each care and love! :)

FrootloopGrove and Jazac like this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Wow Jazac, you have a lot on your plate right now! I hope in time your ex/roommate will recover, but till then I too
    send my thoughts and prayers for the both of you! Hang in there it will get better!;)

FrootloopGrove, Jazac and joanc123 like this.
  18. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

thanks for the update … I will continue in prayer:
    for the medical team > wisdom and skill
    for your ex/roommate > total healing
    for you > peace, patience, courage, hope & blessing upon blessings

i'm sorry to hear the stroke was as bad as it was and yet, who knows what's possible in terms of recovery
    you know, Jazac, some people say "I love you" and then others say & show their love ~ this would be you
    i'm glad you're going to a support group because this is a difficult situation and you need all the help you can get

19. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

I pray for her recovery........

Jazac, you are very strong.I think she will get well soon because of you.
    Everyone needs a friend like you who fully supports you in your bad time.

20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Still thinking of you and your roommate and wishing you all the best during this difficult time. It is still early in her recovery and you may be amazed at how much healing can happen.

As many of you know, my mom had a massive stroke a little more than 2 years ago. It hit multiple parts of her brain and Doctors don't know how she survived it (but I do;)). She still has some lingering problems from the stroke but she is amazing. There is hope. Don't give up. It is a good idea for a support group. It is also a good idea for you to get friends, family, medical staff to help so you get some respite as you are already saying you are feeling burned out.

You can IGM me anytime if you want to talk with someone who has been in this situation.