Jellyfish food

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shards01, May 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shards01

shards01 Forum Greenhorn

Hello kind Mods
    I was wondering if you could help me find some Jellyfish food I bought (at least I think I did). I bought 80 Jellyfish food from the market but it didn't show up in my barn but the CCs left my account. I did refresh but still no food then I realised I hadn't unlocked Sea Grape so thought that might be the problem so I unlocked that tree and refreshed again to no avail. I did go back to the Market and bought 1 Jellyfish food just to see what would happen and this time I did get the food but I'm still missing the first 80. Will it eventually show up or have I done my money?

Thanks so much for your assistance

Shards
    User ID: 5805138

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello shards01,

You bought 80 x Jelly fish on 2022-05-05 at 04:30:50 CEST. I can see that you purchased 1 x Jelly fish feed on 2022-05-05 at 04:38:40 CEST. Did you use the feed already or is it still missing?

Can I assist you further?

3. shards01

shards01 Forum Greenhorn

Hi Shooger.sweet
    No, I only used the 1 jellyfish feed that I bought second and now I have none left. The 80 I bought first still has not appeared in my inventory, I have looked in both my mill and my barn.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello shards01 :)

You purchased 80 jellyfish (animal) and not jellyfish feed. You will find your animals in the barn. Nothing is missing.

May I assist you further?

5. shards01

shards01 Forum Greenhorn

Whoops, well that wasn't very bright of me was it. How embarrassing :oops:

Sorry to have bothered you with my mistake, please close this thread. Leaving a basket of goodies at the door in the hope you can forgive me.

Thanks
    Shards

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

No need to be embarrassed and there is nothing to forgive. It is an easy mistake to make. It is never a bother for us to double check something if you have questions.

When shopping in the market, make sure that you select Animal Feed from the drop down menu. Basic Animals is the default selection as you can see from the check mark.
    Market Animal Feed.png

Thank you for the basket of goodies :) Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.