Jigaw piece

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Floridasolve, May 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I landed on the jigsaw piece but wasn't moved to the mini-game - Where can I find it? Floridasolve 1404513

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Floridasolve :)

The Viking Mini game is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, but the Devs are working on a fix. We will keep you updated as we know more.

Please log out and back in again. The fix has been found and is now live.

May I assist you further?

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  3. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I only played the one game - so does the mini game show up after I do both fields or where do I find it?

4. Farmers.Almanac

When landing on a puzzle piece, the Viking game should load automatically. Today I got spinning sunflowers on my farm when I landed on that space and it prompted a refresh and then the mini game loaded fine. I have been advised that happens due to slow internet connection or perhaps an older machine.

Are you saying the Viking mini game never loaded?

5. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Yes, it never loaded - it happened yesterday when I played the first game. I took a pic if you need it.

6. Farmers.Almanac

We have been advised that if the game didn't load, you got back your card deck (milled item) and you just need to play the board again.

7. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I used the free deck that we were given BUT I landed on the jigsaw so I am owed a mini game.

8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You re-used the free deck to play again, but you did not land on the puzzle piece again, instead you landed on 2 Trivia spaces.

Can I assist you with anything further?

9. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

Yes I landed on it the first time and I used a deck that I made not one that was free the second time & I only did that because I thought maybe I had to do both sections for the mini game to load. The free one landed on the jigsaw so I am owed a mini game - Why should I have to redo something just because you cannot get the system to work properly the first time? When you put out a game it is your responsibility to make sure that it works correctly for the players & I shouldn't have to redo something I already did so yes, you can do something further - you can get me the free mini game that I won.

10. Farmers.Almanac

All efforts are made to ensure events and the overall game are stable. We apologize for the inconvenience for the first few hours of the event. You indicate several posts above that you have taken a picture. Would you please post it so we can see your board? The very first game board that you would have used the free card deck doesn't have a puzzle piece on it so it would not be possible to play the mini game on the first segment.

Even if we can verify a lost game, we do not have the ability to just start the mini game for you. All we could do under those circumstances is book a card deck for you to try again.

11. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

how do I upload the pic to you? I don't see an option for it.

12. Farmers.Almanac

Here is more info about how to post an image on the forum.

The picture you took will need to be uploaded to a host image site. There are free ones that do not require an account. I use postimages.org.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.