JioCash

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by JioCash, Apr 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is the JioCash. My current title is the "Director of Ducks" however that shall soon change as my current level of 64 shall soon indeed be 65. I am a fast learner, love to chit-chat and buy and sell farmerama product.

In fact there is nothing more I enjoy about farmerama then the buying and selling aspect of it. Tis my favorite part really, not the growing, not the harvesting, but the buying and selling. Right now I make most of my CC income via Corn, its a great product, sells well and comparatively fast (with-in 6hrs is a reasonable time frame for produce to be sold) and I am currently experimenting with other products as well.

A little more about myself...

Fav. Color: Blood Red, Black
    , and light white. (Note: That last color is "Light White", think of the color of the sun and you got a picture of how "light"/white I like.)

Fav. Animal: (Make that two) the Wolf and the Horse (Bonus: All wild felines, all wild canines, a variety of exotic birds and well... the list could go on.) Note to self: New Title- "Animal Lover" muahahaha.

Ok sorry about that, anyway... there is just the "tip of the ice-burg" for you guys. If you would like to talk, or chat, or trade or buy some product and or perhaps sell some produce just shoot me a message and I shall see what I can do.

Note: I have yet to figure out which "server" I am on but as soon as I do that I shall give all ya'll an update (on this thread)... thanks guys, and you have a Farmerific day :D

~JioCash~

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

3. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Like your siggy! You might want to stop by the Farmerama Chocoholic's (not so) Anonymous thread in Gabfest. :p;)

4. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Hello and welcome! :)

farmlily3 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Welcome, hope you like it here :D

Happy farming!

6. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Thanks guys, I hope so as well... gonna to explore a bit and hopefully start posting more as well... however for what I have in mind shall have to find right place to place the "thread" first. :D

7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Welcome JioCash. Have lots of fun and I am looking forward to your posts in the forum!:)
    DB8)

abubadi66, farmlily3 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  8. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

Welcome and have fun in chit chat :D:D here is always fun xD:D have nice day and happy farming

farmlily3 and davidb1yth007 like this.
  9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome JioCash to the English forum:D
    I have added you to the market list and it appears you are with Erridge.
    Have fun playing farmerama;)

abubadi66, farmlily3 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome:) Nice to meet you. Happy farming!:)

farmlily3 likes this.
  11. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Yay :D :D :D Title UPDATE: "Pumpkin Bumpkin" now to "Busy Beekeeper" (was Herb Harvester for only 45min), from level 46 to now level 48 :D :D :D

12. Griff303

Griff303 Active Author

Welcome to the forum Jio, I look forward to your future posts! I'm also new...I think I will have to do a player intro post. I didn't see you could!

:) :p ;)

Griffie

farmlily3, Arielh and IVANCICA30 like this.
  13. kmellish

kmellish Regular

Welcome Jio & Griffie !! :):):)

14. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Howdy and welcome to the EN forum! It's nice here come on in and browse. :)

15. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

No problem, nice pic btw (love cats) and actually have a cat with similar features. :D

Last edited by moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  16. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi Jio and welcome. I have a similar cat too. Well.... my mom has but what's her is mine too :p
    Fappy farming!:)

17. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Hello! nice to meet ya!

18. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

*Fist Pump* Level 49, now working my way to 50... ah! :eek: I am getting old :p

19. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

Nothing wrong in being old, but you are still quite young, I am 92, you are welcome.

Arielh, farmlily3, IVANCICA30 and 3 others like this.
  20. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Wow that is soooo cool... you have got to tell me some life experience stories and such (love stories like that)... and Congrats :D

Last edited by moderator: May 14, 2015