JJenks

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by JJenks, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Hi everyone!! I made it here.
    I think I'm going to like it here, it's so nice, fresh and clean.
    Hopefully my siggy is the right size......and I miss the smilies too.

007Farming likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello JJenks :)

Welcome to the new Forum, Wild Child :) Whenever I see your squirrel I remember the rock event *chuckles*. I'm happy to hear the first impression was great, and I'm happy to say your siggy is perfect and pretty as well. The smilies hopefully will soon make it to the Forum.
    Have lots of fun!

007Farming likes this.
  3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

The smileys are here, JJ, we even got some new ones (I personally am looking for a way to work :wuerg: into a conversation xD). Your squirrel reminds me of the one I feed in my back yard :). Glad you made it!

007Farming likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

JJ- love the siggy and avatar.

The new smileys are cute too.

5. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Thank you for the Welcome Teddy xD the squirrels are quite happy now that they have their own workshop. But still rocking ;)

Hi Spots, Yay smileys!! Now I'm going to be watching to see how you use this :wuerg: xDxD

Thanks PNP, I love your new siggy and avatar too, it suits you perfectly :). I've enjoyed seeing all the new ones.

6. suzy266

suzy266 Forum Apprentice

Welcome JJenks, your siggy is bright and cheerful:) and who can resist the cute
    little critter munching a snack in your avatar too!

7. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi JJenks!!! I really love your siggy!!! I agree with suzy, it's fresh and so happy.......just like you! I'm impressed that you were one of the first to have a siggy! How are you feeling? Are you eating more than liquids? xoxo

8. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Thank you Suzy, I love the butterfly in your avatar :). Squirrels are one of my favorite animals, just so cute.

Thanks Brooke, you know me....so impatient, had to have one, took me forever. xD Feeling much better, last surgery done-over. Had a port put in at same time and recovering nicely. I'm now eating thickened soups....yum xD xD

Gery likes this.
  9. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Hi neighbour, good to see you here :)

10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Such a lovely signature JJenks :inlove:
    It reminds me of Easter someway:music::)

11. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Hi JJenks, It is good to see you with your new cute avatar and siggy. Did you make the siggy yourself? Very impressive. I am glad you got through the last surgery and that you can eat yummy soups.

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Have you seen a squirrel like this before? o_O

[​IMG]

farmlily3, Willow, Moraine and 5 others like this.
  13. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

No o_O:p It looks like it's tail got dipped in bleach xD So cute though....designer squirrels, now they will all want a tail like that. :D

farmlily3, sanddollar15 and -Mir85- like this.
  14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Yes, very cute! They think it's a partial albino. Always think of you when I see squirrel pics, so had to share :)

farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Thanks for sharing :)

16. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

How about this one?

[​IMG]

"Wikipedia
    The Kaibab squirrel (Sciurus aberti kaibabensis) is a tassel-eared squirrel that lives in the Kaibab Plateau in the Southwest United States, in an area of 20 by 40 miles (30 by 60 km). The squirrel's habitat is confined entirely to the ponderosa pine forests of the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park and the northern section of Kaibab National Forest[1] around the town of Jacob Lake, Arizona.
    This squirrel is not found anywhere else in the world.[2] In 1965, 200,000 acres (800 km²) of Kaibab squirrel habitat within Grand Canyon National Park and Kaibab National Forest were declared the Kaibab Squirrel National Natural Landmark.[3] "

farmlily3, Moraine, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  17. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I love the ears on that one. :) Funny how it only stays in that habitat.

18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

The geography causes them to be isolated. To the south is the canyon and the Colorado River. In the other directions, the altitude drops and becomes more desert terrain (no trees for food).

[​IMG]

Not exactly tree squirrel territory.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    farmlily3, JJenks, Willow and 2 others like this.
  19. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

No definitely not squirrel territory. :eek: I'm going to have to add that park to my must see list. :)

20. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Note that Zion is on the map just to the north of Grand Canyon's North Rim. If you are driving, there are several other parks between Salt Lake City and Zion. (Utah is a BIG state so leave plenty of time. :) ) Or, you can drive from Las Vegas (or Lost Wages as it's sometimes called. :p (Also a bit of a drive.)

baw815, farmlily3 and Brookeham like this.