KenL56

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by KenL56, Jan 12, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. KenL56

KenL56 Someday Author

Hi... Ken here. I've been here since October. I'm beginning to frequent the Forum since I found it.

I would think there could be a link or two in the game that could be tied to the Forum. Wouldn't that make for an interesting Quest ??? I've been been retired for the last 5 yrs. Looks like I'm about to get back into the world again...

I truly have enjoyed this game and will be around for as long as possible. Just remember... Sheep don't like "Kool-Aid" and they can't get enough "Egg-Nog!"

2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hi Ken & Welcome

Glad to hear you have been enjoying the game, and now hopefully the forum as well.
    There are a bunch of friendly, helpful farmers here willing to assist if needed.

Some ways to access the forum: There is a menu on the top right of your game screen, click the ?! button to activate the drop down menu. If you click the top left button (paper w/ pencil) it should take you into the forum. There is also a forum link on the very bottom of your game screen ( below the wooden frame) on the lower right which should also allow to access the forum as well.
    I say should, due to the fact entering the forum has been a bit challenging recently, so keep trying one of those two eventually you'll get in.
    This I believe is just a temporary issue (seems to happen when updates are in the near future)

Have fun & Happy Farming !

penguilnz likes this.
  3. KenL56

KenL56 Someday Author

Yes, I've been using the "?!" button. I've been lucky enough to to have a bunch of great neighbors stay with me. I'm up to level 75. 47 in Bahamarama. Level 2 baker. I've neglected that building. I'm still trying to get some of the basics like the Gold Leaf tree and the butterfly house. I'm hoping I get one once I can build up enough Barnyard Bills.

A friend once told me, "Never Ever trust a Wiley Ole' Fox, or a Wolf... even if he is cross eyed... Then he just up and disappeared! Tom T. Turkey never was heard from again...!

penguilnz likes this.
  4. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Hello KenL56 and have a great time in the wonderful EN Forum.

Try to get BB using movie theater.
    level 75 and baha 47 - When did you start playing farmerama?

5. KenL56

KenL56 Someday Author

Hi Penguilnz. I started back in October. The movie theater has always been out of order for me... never has worked. My best Christmas present was a premium membership. It's all been trial and error for me... and a lot of fun... LOL

penguilnz likes this.
  6. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi KenL56 and welcome. Have a lot of fun and happy farming :)

penguilnz likes this.
  7. KenL56

KenL56 Someday Author

ty penguilnz, n bygo_cris, n wolfeyesone... I'll just keep plugging away... (smile)

penguilnz likes this.