Kitty's Customer II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Jul 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Starts 31th of July
    Ends 3rd of August

FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/kittys-customer-ii.38566/

You have to grow one of the three event crops depending what on one works best for you, collect the event drops and mill one of the three event products depending on what crop you are growing.

Event Crops:

Purple Vein Berries
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the fullmoon and mushroom forest only!

Green Vein Berries

Time: 7 hours

Pink Vein Berries

Time: 11 hours

Note: The crops provide this revenue when harvested:
    • Purple Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 2 crops, 1x2 plot = 3 crops, 2x2 plot = 5 crops
    • Green Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 3 crops, 1x2 plot = 5 crops, 2x2 plot = 8 crops
    • Pink Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 4 crops, 1x2 plot = 6 crops, 2x2 plot = 10 crops
    Event Drop: Mysterious Sack

You will get these drops when harvesting your full moon field and mushroom forest from trees and crops only

Mill Product: Berry Goop

Ingredients 1: 165 x Purple Vein Berries, 25 x Mysterious Sacks
    Time: 15 seconds

Ingredients 1: 145 x Green Vein Berries, 22 x Mysterious Sacks

Ingredients 1: 165 x Pink Vein Berries, 28 x Mysterious Sacks

They can be produced in the main and tropical mills - Events feed tab!

Needed to complete event

56 Berry Goop

9240 Purple Vein Berries + 1400 Mysterious Sacks

8120 Green Vein Berries + 1232 Mysterious Sacks

9240 Pink Vein Berries + 1568 Mysterious Sacks

Needed to get CR + Givers

46 Berry Goop

7590 Purple Vein Berries + 1150 Mysterious Sacks

6670 Green Vein Berries + 1012 Mysterious Sacks

7590 Pink Vein Berries + 1288 Mysterious Sacks

2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks Niknar

FrootloopGrove, Sue46 and joanc123 like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again Niknar. I'm sticking to the 7 hour crop so I should be able to harvest all at once (in theory)! :p
    Again, I will do what I can but if I don't finish, no biggy! :music:

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm with Illy on this one - 7 hour crop (green goop) - because it's the same amount of time as the other event crop and because it needs the fewest drops when milling the goop.

Go as far as you can on this one, folks. We only have 3 days to do it, so it means not farming anything else on the MM fields. And yes, I'm up in the middle of the night posting this, because I'm waiting for the event crop to mature so I can harvest, replant and go back to bed. I am beginning to think I may be completely addicted to this game and utterly crazy.

5. illy1996

Only just beginning Ms Bunny? :p

I got really lucky and, added to my two plant bonuses +(100% and +1), I won +100% harvest for 24 hours on the Wheel - I will have all my MM event plants done in about an hour or so! Not quite sure how that happened but I'll take it! Not even two full fields as I couldn't be bothered to lift all my pens and trees! :music:
    So back to normal MM crops (the longest of course) so I can get the drops I need. :inlove:
    Good luck all! ;)

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Thanks Niknar, I am same with Illy and Dumbunny The Seven Hour Crop is the most viable method as it make sense to reap event crops in unity

Even using just CAC can reap enough Green Berries to Mill either 46 Green Goop for Cloud Row or 56 Green for all Rewards which includes Hellbound Den needed for Spooky Quests

I got 439 Mysterious Sacks so far The Drop rate for these is below par we need at least minimum 1012 to get he cloud row , 1232 for the whole event

Manure is far to expensive and rare in the markets too to help increase the drop rate unfortunately the terror bouquet doesn't work on any spooky berries

I am revising my tactic to obtain Harvest Booster same tactic as Illy Well Done on harvest Booster on the Wheel.

I do have 200% Harvester I won on Buff Crate I have this in reserve also 100% harvester any buff you gain from the buff crate or farm society rewards you can boost the effect using pinkie pie pie any you when on the wheel can't be used in buff slots therefore can't use PPP I just stating this for newer farmers;)

it all depends to see how drop rate goes I have alternative tactic to the reason why I have been hoarding super grow as I can use and initiate The Nuking Tactic Using All Supergrow Boosters and expensive splurge on mature stocks too as for Chestnut CR only effective for 6 hours

Dumbunny I too so love this game :D:inlove:

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Drop rate is too low with just green goop. Not sure, but wondering if a planting of the 11 hour event crop might increase drops? Only MM crops longer than the 7 hour crop are the duskshadow bloom and glowmold at 8 hours each. Maybe overnight?

Anyway, if you don't desperately need a hellhound den, you can skip that last donation of 10 goops - so there is that...

joanc123 and farmer_broke like this.
  8. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hello fine farmers. Ahhhhhhhhh and nicely: Please DO NOT send your drop trash to this farm. Please keep your trash on your own virus infected farms.

Not strategy related and for your entertainment:

Introducing you to the one duck which will never be sold: joanc-the-duck. joanc-the-duck is number 3 in the broke barn with easily over 105,000 duck friends and over 24,000 feed.

BUT GET THIS! All of the farm animals are now laughing at none other than sanddollar-the-fish!
    sanddollar-the-fish has made a crazy move and is now on page 1 of the broke farm.
    sanddollar-the-fish is now number 5 with 70,757 friends.
    Why are the other animals laughing?
    Is it that sanddollar-the-fish maintains social distancing in her school?
    Is it that sanddollar-the-fish insists on all fish wearing masks?
    What is it?
    Could it be that there are over 55,000 finished fish feed?
    sanddollar-the-fish has been amazing and is still recruiting for her school.
    Amazing!

And on a sad note: Who knows what page illy-the-ladybug is on? :eek::eek:

Good luck with whatever you're doing.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have just finished getting all my "Green Berry" event crops I have 9,258 waiting for my drops to catch up ha ha I have 740 drops so far, I think that is pretty good! Good luck everyone!
    @farmer_broke, I am very happy sanddollar-the-fish has finally made her move!;) She waited patiently while having all the school wear masks and do Social distancing which has not been easy, but we do what we must to protect the masses!;) sanddollar-the-fish is quiet but always planning! Good luck and I hope the school keeps growing!:music:

10. ctindaldavies

I thought CAC didn't work on MM Event crops? It certainly isnt on my farm.

After this harvest I will have enough crops to finish the event. I just (sheesh) need another 218 sacks:wuerg:.

11. illy1996

It should work on your MM crops, CT. I just had to check and it does work there ... :eek:
    Yikes, I think I need about 500 sacks! :wuerg:

sanddollar15 and ctindaldavies like this.
  12. ctindaldavies

Nevermind. I am currently wasting a +2 harvest bonus on MM "products".
    I did read somewhere though that CAC didn't work but I cannot find it now. The wasted harvest bonus is unfortunate.
    My 218 is just to the cloud row. No way I will make it to the Hellhound pen

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Mooboy likes this.
  13. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

hi CT, CAC buff works on all Crops including MM Crops and MM Event Crops it only doesn't work on Event playing Field

You will get 218 drops for best drops used either 8 Hour crops of Glowmold or Dark Shadows Blooms don't forget using Terror Bouquet

I got the Cloud Row up and running just 10 more Green Goop to mill;)

farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. ctindaldavies

Hey Mooboy, thanks for the advice. But I don't have terror bouquets, nor do I have the mushroom field at my disposal (just the first section). I have used the bouquet we got as a reward one level 6, and just bought another. I need 49 more sacks to get to that cloud row. My harvests of Glowmolds net around 38/40. I'll buy the last few if I have to. I have 3 hours 5 mins left on the current crop with 8 hours 15 mins left on the event. I will have to set my alarm to finish it off, because it finishes at 4am my time.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Mooboy likes this.
  15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just finished this event and have CR up and running! I went with the Green Berries and Green Goop. I had 135 1x1's on one land and 139 on the other, I had trees and pens in the other plots and that worked well for me, both for event crops and getting the drops! Good luck to all!

16. ctindaldavies

Great job, sanddollar

sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  17. illy1996

I was too stubborn to lift the dozen or so pens out and so would probably have finished eazy peazy. I took them out this morning and am planting the 11 event crop with SG (which is now nearly gone!) to see if I can net the last 154 drops before the event ends. Here's hoping! :music:

I do have the CR up and running, I just like things to be finished. :oops:

Brookeham, sanddollar15 and Mooboy like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Got the CR up and running on the two main farms. The baby farms don't have enough of the second field open to get far enough, but the one baby farm did reap a few goodies from this event. I found that the drops were best with the two 8 hour MM crops, so planted them on one field, event crop on the other. Also been getting up in the middle of the night to harvest. So now I have a few hours to plant whatever...whee. I think.

Sue46 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Send me an IGM and I will gladly send you a few terror bouquets for the following MM events

farmer_broke and ctindaldavies like this.
  20. illy1996

Only two more needed, should get them with my last harvest of the day in about one hour. Wahoo! :music:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.