Kitty's Customer Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Feb 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Starts 20th of February 2020
    Ends 26th of February 2020

FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/kittys-customer.37513/
    SOS: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/sos-kittys-customer.37531/

You have to grow one of the three event crops depending what on one works best for you, collect the event drops and mill one of the three event products depending on what crop you are growing.

Event Crops:

Purple Vein Berries
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the fullmoon and mushroom forest only!

Green Vein Berries

Time: 7 hours

Pink Vein Berries

Time: 11 hours

Note: The crops provide this revenue when harvested:

• Purple Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 2 crops, 1x2 plot = 3 crops, 2x2 plot = 5 crops
    • Green Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 3 crops, 1x2 plot = 5 crops, 2x2 plot = 8 crops
    • Pink Vein Berries provide:
      • 1x1 plot = 4 crops, 1x2 plot = 6 crops, 2x2 plot = 10 crops
    Event Drop: Mysterious Sack
    You will get these drops when harvesting your full moon field and mushroom forest from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables and workshops.

Mill Product: Berry Goop

Ingredients 1: 300 x Purple Vein Berries, 25 x Mysterious Sacks
    Time: 15 seconds

Ingredients 1: 265 x Green Vein Berries, 22 x Mysterious Sacks

Ingredients 1: 300 x Pink Vein Berries, 28 x Mysterious Sacks
    They can be produced in the main and tropical mills - Events feed tab!

Needed to complete event

56 Berry Goop

16800 Purple Vein Berries + 1400 Mysterious Sacks

14840 Green Vein Berries + 1232 Mysterious Sacks

16800 Pink Vein Berries + 1568 Mysterious Sacks

Needed to get CR + Givers

46 Berry Goop

13800 Purple Vein Berries + 1150 Mysterious Sacks

12190 Green Vein Berries + 1012 Mysterious Sacks

13800 Pink Vein Berries + 1288 Mysterious Sacks

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Niknar for braving and starting the strategy thread.

I will start with purple vein berries. Then take a look at the drop rate. If it is fine, I will continue with the purple crop as it is less time consuming. So more crops in less time. I will have my harvester active ans hence it will be profitable for me.

Lon time crop gives twice the amount of short time crop. But time taken is also twice that of short time crop.

I have also planted the longest crop for MM fields. Need to take a look at how many drops I get from them. That will surely give some idea. Most probably I will stick to purple crop. Let's see.

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

If it fits your schedule, the Green Vein Berries are the best option.
    This might be a typo, we'll see when the event starts.

4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My schedule doesn't permit as much time as it used to so I may choose the purple vein berries because with water and manure, they will most closely match the watered Sweetheart roses on Baha for the Carnival event so I can harvest the farm at the same time. Any other plant in this event will make staggered harvest times and I am not able to do that this time around.

Good luck whichever crop you choose!:)

Banjoman, Nala777, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank Niknar for starting the thread. I think you missed out a digit for the total for Green Vein Berries - though it is a zero so nothing to worry about! ;)

Yes, it was a typo, now changed to 28. :p
    I think I will (probably) opt for Green as well ... to start with anyway. :music:

Nala777, KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yesterday, I thought the pink ones looked like they might be good overnight...but now that they changed the milling requirements, whoop-de-doo. Looks like the green ones are the best bet if you can juggle the times. If not go with the purple as PnP is right, closest to harvesting at same time as the bahamarama crop.

Nala777 and KaiCat33 like this.
  7. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Green Vein Berries provide:
    • 1x1 plot = 3 crops,
    I have CAC and the MM boster (+2) running and just won a +1 Bonus on crops.
    The 1x1 is just giving me 6 crops of green berries!
    As per my calculation it should be
    3 as per FAQ
    +2 for the MM booster
    +1 for the +1 Bonus
    +2 for CAC
    total 8!

is CAC not working on MM event plants?? I haven't seen anything in the FAQs about that :(
    And terror bouquet isn't working either :(
    Any ideas welcome

Nala777, joanc123 and KaiCat33 like this.
  8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

The MM booster and the terror bouquet only work on Moonlight crops etc.
    Event crops have a seperate class, Event Crop. MM specific boosters never work on them.

dumbunny, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  9. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank you Niknar and everyone. I will be growing the green with maybe longer crops at night, and while I'm away.
    Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  10. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Thanks for the reply.
    Shhhhhhh....t
    I wasted a booster :(

11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Yup. :)

Purple vein berries are definitely more convenient, but it'd also mean losing out on an extra 10 hours of MM time (with water and manure) that I could be using to grow other things I need for other goals. It's just not worth it for me...

If I was only planning to harvest sweetheart roses 3 times during the day for the Carnival Queen event and my schedule couldn't accommodate the staggered harvest times, I think I would let the sweetheart roses sit until they could be harvested at the same time as the green vein berries instead of growing purple vein berries just to match the harvest time for the sweetheart roses.

Since I only use SG and SSG to nuke the 10 starter seeds, I'll need a little over 9 harvests of green vein berries. Thinking of doing 5 of those harvests overnight so that I will only have to deal with staggered harvest times for a couple of days.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    SahraB, Nala777 and -Mir85- like this.
  12. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

Have corrected the numbers.

I am also growing green vein berries.

13. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Silly me, I thought the 8 sacks made sense because the growing time was so much longer. But it no longer makes sense to bother with the pink. I'll be going with the green.

Usually, when something has changed after initial posting, it looks like the event faq was edited with the title bolded. Not so this time! I did not like that!!!

14. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I have CAC going and it appears to be working on all the berries. I started all three since I don't have enough yet to fill a field.
    Based on all the discussion - Looks like Green is the way to go! I will probably focus on them.

I really appreciate all the strategy discussion on this. Life has been busy and I haven't had as much time to focus on requirements. Big Thanks!

Nala777, joanc123 and zerodegrees like this.
  15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

There was an extra post added to the FAQ with the info of the change, so it should have been bold for you, it was for me.

Growing time is longer, but crop revenue is also bigger. Green is best if you can harvest on time. But if you have a longer time window it is worth it to grow pink instead of leaving green unharvested for a couple of hours. I'm growing the pink overnight :)

16. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Ok, you've convinced me. xD:p

I was gonna stick with one type of event crop to make it easier on myself but I ran some numbers and... growing pink vein berries instead of green vein berries overnight would mean one less harvest on about 1.25 fields compared to my current strategy of only growing green vein berries day and night. I don't like the thought of letting that time and space go to waste so I've decided to switch over to pink berries at night as well.

17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Me too zerodegrees. I grew some purple seeds overnight.

Now got two +1 crops. So it is purple in the day time.

Nala777, zerodegrees and joanc123 like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

CAC will work on MM event crops. The other MM boosters won't. Speaking of those new MM boosters that are doled out with that new pricey cloud row - most of the boosters are worthless. The + items are diamond slot buffs. So pick - CAC which works on all the fields or the + booster for MM fields only... uh, there's no choice in my mind. worthless. absolutely worthless. And 1000% EP boosters on MMcrops which have almost no EP still delivers almost no EP. So again - a total waste of a buff slot. You're better off using that gold slot for a terror bouquet or valentine's pots which shorten time on ALL stables, not just MM ones. I don't know who BP thinks it's fooling, but it's not fooling me.

PS - I found all this out because sewinglady's farm bought the MM package deal yesterday. It includes some of those new crates, so learn from my expenditure - save your money, don't bother buying that cloud row.

19. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Stupid me, I didn't have time to read the FAQs or strategy thread yesterday, so thought we had to grow all 3 plants :wuerg:. I've been doing so, and now instead of being one day behind (gone all day yesterday), I am effectively 2 days behind. :p:cry: Oh well, I usually seem to finish ok, even if down to the wire, and am just not going to stress over it. After this round of purples is done will stick to greens, I think.

On a side note, am I the only one who despises auto correct? I'm posting from my tablet, and it keeps changing what I type to what it thinks it should be, and I don't know how to shut it off. Good thing I usually proofread, or this post would have made no sense. xD

20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Not wasted, surely, Spots? o_O

Depending how far away from the required amount for each of the other colours, can you not just make up the difference and then continue with Green? The difference in requirement is so little, it means you haven't lost out too much time. ;)

Nala777, trishap58, spotsbox and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.