Feedback Kitty's Customer

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Feb 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Kitty's Customer" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Well I'll go first. Love the graphics, as always. Enjoy the opportunity to pick a crop length that suits my life, although things were a bit confusing, and I don't think it's fair that the drop requirements are not the same regardless of which crop you choose to grow. The prizes are nothing spectacular, but they are also not nothing, and this event does not require a ton of work. I have found the drop rate to be just fine; I am done with crops and behind on drops only because I won a harvest bonus early on and therefore got a jump on crops, but I don't mind because I am now growing what I need to grow of ordinary crops. I still love that we have fields just for this; when we used to have to give over the Main Field it was tedious; this is much better. A good event, in general.

3. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Enjoyed this event but could not finish as usual. If I had more drops at the end of the event I would have at least been able to get the cloud row.............I was soooo close.

Nala777 likes this.
  4. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I enjoyed this event - Was able to achieve it and have time to grow MM crops!

Nala777 likes this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Enjoyable, stress-free event. Nice to have more time to work on MM items. :)

1msech2006 and Nala777 like this.
  6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Because of the recent problems logging in to this game with Firefox and my personal sinus issues. I missed getting the midnight oak, my only goal, by 4 goos. :cry:

Otherwise a nice doable event if you have all of Mushroom Forest open.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.