Feedback Kung Fu Tiger

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

seedsearchapr2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Kung Fu Tiger" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I have always loved this event, and this version is no exception. I enjoy the puzzles, and I am finding that I really enjoy the fact that we can't reseed plants, because it means I can just donate as much as I can after each harvest, without having to think about what I need to keep! I also really appreciate the +crop bonuses, it makes things easier but also adds a strategy level that makes things interesting. The prizes are great, I like that we can get two copies of the givers, and I also like that the givers can go right on the Cloud Row without having to use them first, so we can start collecting that crate if we want!

xiop likes this.
  3. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

The event is very good. The crop bonuses, and timing of the immediate stall, tree and workshop boosters adds to the need for strategy to maximize the benefits of the event. The tiger graphic really appealed to me. The puzzle game is enjoyable.

I renew my complaint about the prices of the event plants in the market. I don't think you've played this game as either a buyer or a seller. The prices are so low there is no point in even putting them on the market. Right now I have 3000 plants of one kind extra and I am selling them 1 at a time hoping that eventually it will be worth selling them. These event plants were selling for less than the cost of wheat, which is a 10 minute plant. I loose out on money selling the event plant but more important, those wanting to buy have nothing to buy in the market because it isn't worth the time to even put it on the market, much less grow extra. I am going to let a lot of these seeds just sit there un-grown, and that is unfortunate for the busier farmers. Next time I'm going to be careful not to grow any extra, or the developers could just realize these price controls on a short timed event are not good for buyers or sellers.

xiop, RebaFC and Sue46 like this.
  4. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

The drop rate is awful - We all know that they slow down the drop rate in the hope that we'll buy baskets etc but not doing that - not for a piccolo box. I like this game but the drop rate makes it annoying.

xiop and goddes like this.
  5. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

The graphics of the tiger are almost too wonderful to mention - almost! :)
    The fluidity of motion is extraordinarily good, and the fact that Tygra does the dance on the fields as well is a visual pleasure. Love it !:inlove:
    I also like the way the puzzle pieces change the high-lighted colour when they are able to be 'dropped' after dragging to the solution board. Very helpful!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    xiop and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I was a bit late to this game but just managed to get the CR. Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for a piccolo box.

It was crazy at the end trying to buy crops in the market, but fun too.....a great challenge!

I liked the fact that we could sell the crops we didn't need and were able to recoup some of the costs from buying them, or a total profit for those who didn't buy from the market.

7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

This was a great event...so many layers of learning and experience. Been playing since December and it was a challenge the first few days - I once spent more than ten minutes solving a puzzle. (I don't like to quit! :D ) The graphics were awesome. I also felt for the tiger balancing on one leg throughout the event. Overall a good exercise for my grey cells as I worked on strategy. Managed to get the piccolo box (Ingrid's student+ which is adorable imo :inlove:) just before the event ended.

I appreciate comments shared by others during the event as they gave me a better understanding of how the event worked. I never realized about the market to buy seeds until the event was almost over. Will be better prepared next time.

teeceebeemee likes this.
  8. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I really enjoyed this event as it was somewhat challenging for me to figure out the right strategy for my farms. These days I refuse to be chained to my farms so it was interesting to try to work out the best way to get the drop rates so I could complete the left side before trying to grow all the seeds. Loved the graphics of the tiger, very nice and thought the prizes we quite good as well.

Thanks for an enjoyable event :inlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.