lanterns

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by elimeno, Jun 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

i have completed 2 of the bing0 cards. it is not reflecting that in the games played. the bingo cards are not clearing

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello elimeno,

Are you lighting the Lanterns to match one of the Bingo combination patterns? Only once you have completed a Bingo combination, will it register on the progress bar. Once you have lit all Lanterns that match one of the Bingo combinations then click "redeem", it will register and the Lanterns are reset.

Can I assist you further?

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

yes I am matching the bingo cars. the first 4 have checks after I have completed them

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please post in Technical Issues with your ID # so we can check your account.

5. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I forgot where my ID number is

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

If you are playing via the Standalone client, you will find your ID under Game Settings. If playing via browser, it is at the bottom of the game frame.

I see you have posted in Technical Issues, so will close this thread and assist you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.