latern issues

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by elimeno, Jun 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

↑ elimeno 36403718
    Hello elimeno,

Are you lighting the Lanterns to match one of the Bingo combination patterns? Only once you have completed a Bingo combination, will it register on the progress bar. Once you have lit all Lanterns that match one of the Bingo combinations then click "redeem", it will register and the Lanterns are reset.

Can I assist you further?​
    yes I am matching the bingo cars. the first 4 have checks after I have completed them

Last edited by moderator: Jun 24, 2022
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello elimeno,

Do I understand you correctly that you now have reset your lanterns? You not only donate to specific lanterns for individual prizes, but once you have lit lanterns that fit the Bingo combination, you must 'redeem' that pattern and reset the lanterns to work on a different pattern.

If you just keep lighting lanterns, you will see the check mark on the cards below the lanterns, but unless you redeem a specific Bingo pattern, you are only getting the individual rewards associated with those lanterns and it will not count towards Bingo combinations played. Once you have redeemed the Bingo combination, all lanterns are reset even if you lit extra lanterns that are not part of the combination you redeemed.

May I assist you further?

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

that is not clearly stated in the instructions. AND when I completed one bingo it didnt reset. It only reset after the 4th card and so it counting for only 1 game and it took resources from me. that not ok. it took backpacks, tents, crops...that is not OK

4. Farmers.Almanac

I'm not sure what you are referring to as being unclear in the FAQ. You have to light lanterns that fit the bingo patterns, one pattern at a time and then redeem that pattern to get the main rewards. It is not enough to just light the lanterns. If you don't click Redeem, and keep going, you are still working on one pattern even if you light more lanterns than are needed for that bingo combination.

I''m sorry for any confusion and associated frustration. If you will provide your ID, we can check your account and see what has happened.

5. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

↑ elimeno 36403718
    Hello elimeno,

Are you lighting the Lanterns to match one of the Bingo combination patterns? Only once you have completed a Bingo combination, will it register on the progress bar. Once you have lit all Lanterns that match one of the Bingo combinations then click "redeem", it will register and the Lanterns are reset.

Can I assist you further?yes I am matching the bingo cars. the first 4 have checks after I have completed them

See Above and Below...I did provide my ID number. Yes I am very frustrated bc that not right

elimeno 36403718

Also it wasnt working correctly and used resources from my harvest. so now the form reset but took the resources...thats not fair or right!!!!!!!

Hello elimeno,

Can I assist you further?yes I am matching the bingo cars. the first 4 have checks after I have completed them
    Click to expand...​
    Last edited by moderator: Today at 9:50 AM
    Elimeno

6. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello Elimeno,

Thank you for the ID and apologies it slipped through our eyes. Unfortunately it seems that the step to redeem the chosen pattern was missed. It was clearly stated in the FAQ one can work for only one bingo pattern at a time. Even though you can redeem extra rewards by lightening extra lanterns. That is also explained in the event help comic. When the pattern is redeemed the lightened lanterns turn off.

Patterns marked with light green marker (red arrow) are those you are able to redeem. Once redeemed the marker turns into darker shade of green (green arrow);
    upload_2022-6-24_18-41-19.png

From now on, please
    1) choose the pattern you want to redeem
    2) light only those lanterns
    3) once all required lanterns are lightened, click the pattern
    4) redeem the pattern reward - this needs to be done separately for each pattern rewards, so make sure lanterns are turned off before starting the work for next pattern.

Only then it will count towards games played. As you've noticed it also resets all the lanterns when pattern reward is redeemed just like it says in the warning popup too. To redeem the reward you need to accept that warning popup.

7. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I have been a player since 2012. it was not clear and in the past, you would not be able move on until one was completed. I can continue to complain to no avail. For a long time player...that is very unfair. it also demonstrates the issues that have been present. I very upset that i am not compensated for the resources used. aside from the waste of my time. obviously, it is what it is. I may not continue with this game bc I am not gonna waste in an attempt to complete it

8. Farmers.Almanac

I'm sorry we were not able to give you the resolution you wanted. :(

No further questions. Closing thread.

elimeno likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.