latest cloud row bug

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mellowmalt, Jan 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

The latest neon cloudrow is supposed to speed up crow and goose stables by 10% and that works but when I place my crow roosts into the menagerie the 10% speed up no longer works.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mellowmalt,

Have you waited a minute and then checked the time again in case of Game lag? Did you harvest the row before you fed the stables or add the stables whilst the row bonus was active?

Can I assist you further?

3. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I most likely had them in the menagerie when I activated the bonus. I think it did work once but I hsouldn't be having to fiddle around for the bonus to kick in. I already had a nightmare with several bonuses not working for the last event, I had 5 bonuses active but they did not like that and cancelled each other out and even varied from being active to not active, every harvest was different xp - it was frustrating. Now this.

I don't care anymore, I have moved my crow roosts and moved other stables into the menagerie - that sorts the problem for me but I thought I should point it out but if nobody cares then this can be closed.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I"m sorry you had trouble with bonuses not working previously. We encourage you to let us know if there is a problem so we can help you find a solution.

When you report that you most likely had them in the menagerie and that it did work once tells us something has changed for it to not work again. It is the reason shooger.sweet asked you questions to help clarify what went wrong. All time reduction buffs and bonuses have to be activated prior to feeding your stables or workshops.

Additionally, the Menagerie holds a maximum of 8 stables. If you had any other stables along with your crows of different times, production time shown is the longest harvest time of the stables you placed. This also includes upgrades. For example, if you placed all crows but some were base stables and others upgrades, the time reduction shown on the Menagerie would reflect the new time of the longest stable. That doesn't mean the Cloud row isn't working. It is just a feature of the Menagerie.

I'm willing to leave this thread open in case you have any additional questions.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.