Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by saturnia22, Mar 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Hi,
    I got in long enough to click on the forum button, but I'm getting kicked out repeatedly and when I re-load; a partial screen, then the sunflower sits spinning forever, I cleared everything and re started. is it just traffic or is something else going on?
    Thanks
    Saturnia22

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Saturnia,

Have you tried closing your browser and re-opening it to see if that helps? I have cleared your server logs also to see if that helps.

Can I assist you further?

3. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Thanks, it's been a couple of hours now and I've restarted, I can open the event field yes, Moonlight madness is still spinning and I have to refresh over and over, it's been since last night I cannot get it to open so I'll leave it for now weird that it's the only area of the screen that won't work
    you can close, if I can't get into that today I'll message you again
    thanks

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please let us know if you continue to have problems. On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.