Logging in/staying in

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by saturnia22, Apr 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I don't know what to be frustrated with. The browser blocking, flash loading to 55% and sitting there for 15 minutes at a time, getting kicked out in the middle of using the game.
    I have done everything I can think of to fix it, I've alternated browsers..firefox and chrome.
    I've cleared history etc. you name it. Is it traffic? I have this going on at various times.
    This latest episode was 1 and a half hours of waiting, trying, clearing.
    Is flash getting that bad? I don't know what to do anymore it's a hit or miss with no rhyme or reason. Too bad I liked playing this game is it's a shame to just dump it. Often, when I did get in to load I get the white screen. I don't like the white screen, you refresh over and over until I get disgusted and go do something else on my computer.
    It's probably something that you cannot fix if it indeed is flash or traffic, but I'm asking if there's something else to do? dump my cookies and start over?
    this is getting to be a drag.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello saturnia22,

There are no reported issues with the game. Have you cleared your Flash cache also? Is your browser and Flash player the latest version?
    I have cleared your server cache also to see if that helps. Once all steps above have been checked, please close your browser and then try logging into the game again to see if it improves.

Can I assist you further?

3. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Yes, I went into those settings to delete and it was empty. I've updated everything a couple of days back, but I'll see if I can stay in.
    Thanks, you can close

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :) We hope you are able to play now.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.