"Love is in the Air" - Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by TommyBurns, Feb 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

As no one has started a thread I thought I give it a go.

Quests run for the next three weekends:
    Quest 1 -
    Starts: Friday, 10th of February at 10:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Sunday, 12th of February at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

Requirements:
    60 bird badges
    30 Arthropod badges
    30 Amphibian badges
    8 Heart-shaped Keys (these are earned in previous levels of the event)
    420,000 worth of mainland animals or breeding animals

Quest 2 -
    Starts: Friday, 17th of February at 10:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Sunday, 19th of February at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

Requirements:
    30 bird badges
    60 Arthropod badges
    30 Amphibian badges
    320,000 worth of mainland animals or breeding animals
    100,00 Moonlight animals or breeding animals

Quest 3 -
    Starts: Friday, 24th of February at 10:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Sunday, 26th of February at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

Requirements:
    30 bird badges
    30 Arthropod badges
    60 Amphibian badges
    420,000 worth of mainland animals or breeding animals

Any badges that are not used at the end of each quest will NOT carry over to the next quest

Happy Farming
    TB

2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, TommyBurns!

I have had my breeding houses stocked for weeks, so I'm in...

farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you TommyBurns for doing all the math and starting the post! I have completed the 1st Quest and will wait till next
    weekend to do Quest 2.

farmer_broke likes this.
  4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I did the first quest and re-loaded my breeding shed with the needed breedings for next weekend.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Tommy Burns for starting this thread. ;)

I was hoping that we could carry the badges over but it didn't really matter as I need all these breeding animals for the FSQs. I finished the event in quick time and now have filled up the Loveshack with critters for next week. :inlove:
    Hope you all have/had better skips than me! :music:

6. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Skips were few and far between - I didn't fool with deluxe pheromones, though, because they really don't work all that well.

I did the first quest on 5 farms (2 baby farms had loaded breeding houses, so figured why not?). Like BlackCaviar, I reloaded all 5 breeding houses for next weekend. The baby farms are short on arthropods, so gotta remember to harvest those pens all week long.

sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  7. illy1996

Baby Boom and accompanying mini-events have been announced, starting at the same time as the "Love is in the Air" Weekend Quest. No mention of "Happy Discount Day" so that may not take place this week - oh well, it was nice to have it once. :p

As I messed up and put too many of some categories in, I may take the time to manually harvest the ones I want and leave the rest for next week, saving my precious PF. If we do get a "Happy Discount Day", we shall see! :music:

May the Skips be with you! :)

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

We might get a super short discount day on Sunday - Sometimes they sneak that in. If so, I'll have finished the weekend event by then, but will wait to see if we do get one and THEN I will refill the breeding hut for the last weekend quest to come.

sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  9. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Quest 2 done and dusted, already had my motel loaded up from last HDD. If they have another one this weekend I'll load up again for next weekend otherwise I'll probably wait and see what happens for the 3rd round.

Also, FAQ stated that for the Diamond step of level 2 you could deliver Moonlight animals but when I did that step I couldn't. I have posted a thread in Technical Issues but probably just needs FAQ to be updated. And on a side note, in Carnival Queen it says that you high chance of getting Candy Baskets when harvesting your motel but I didn't get any so have also asked Mods about that (I'm sooo whingy tonight, LOL).

Happy Farming and breeding (may the skips be plentiful)
    TB :p

Noelle20001, upa70 and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. morrisbaby1

morrisbaby1 Forum Apprentice

Dang! I missed out on Quest 1 :( Trying to figure out if there's another way of finding the Beautiful Birdie item for the Magic Stock Row.... Or is it a lost cause and I may as well not bother with any of the Love Is In The Air quests?

11. BlackCaviar

A slim chance you might eventually be able to trade for it during a G&T. An even slimmer chance and a long time down the road that it will be offered for sale. Sorry. You can look at the prizes offered other than the CR items to see if it might be worth them to you.

Noelle20001 likes this.
  12. illy1996

"Love is in the Air" has started - make sure you refresh and see the Baby Boom in the Motel. :music:

What's more, only 1 PF per breeding! Wahoo! :music::inlove::music:xD

Edit: All done and doing a little more to hack away at those breeding FSQs! :p

Another Happy Discount Day tomorrow so don't worry if you miss this one. ;)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    ç.çiftçi likes this.
  13. WallawD2

WallawD2 Junior Expert

I didn't see an update to the Love III, but I note in the event faqs it shows PF as a reward for finishing Level 3, but the Farmers' quest does NOT indicate PF as a reward. Any info on that?

I have to stop playing early in the morning before I am awake. Not PF, but SG.
    Nevermind.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  14. BlackCaviar

Have completed the quests on all 4 farms and CR is up and running.

:)

Brookeham and dumbunny like this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All done on 5 farms! The discount day was a nice bonus (thanks, BP!).

BlackCaviar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.