Magnolia sisters say hello

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by MagnoliaSisters, May 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MagnoliaSisters

MagnoliaSisters Forum Greenhorn

Hey there!, we are Madison and Miley, we call ourselves the Magnolia Sisters, we love the flower and we live in ~edit~ on a real farm with our grandparents, we go to college and discovered this game through some friends in college, after watching them play it, we decided to give it a go,we do everything together and we also like going fishing, thanks for your time

Last edited by moderator: May 27, 2018
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Welcome Magnolia Sisters!:D How wonderful you have such a close bond! I hope you get to enjoy playing Farmerama and do it at your own pace! I find it is more fun that way! Good luck in college and Happy Farming! Bye the way you will find many friendly and helpful farmers here!;)

Flower, FrootloopGrove and MARLYMAR like this.
  3. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

WELCOME TO FARMERAMA !!

It's really a fun game.....you've a long way to go.Good luck !!
    One question.........are you twin sisters?

MARLYMAR and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the game and the forum MagnoliaSisters:) I play this game with my Mom and I think it is much more fun to play with someone who also enjoys it. We look forward to seeing you again here in the forum:)

5. _Hollister_

_Hollister_ Someday Author

Welcome, Magnolia Sisters. You will enjoy the game and the forum. Farmerama farmers are very generous with their good ideas and strategies.

6. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome to the game and the forum Magnolia Sisters. Feel free to ask questions about the game; there is usually someone available to help out. How exciting that you live on a real farm! :)

7. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Welcome Madison and Miley:)
    It is so nice that you are so close to each other! I also go to college but I had to leave home so I don't live with my siblings anymore, only during summer holidays.

8. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Well Hello and Welcome Sisters. Will you both have your own farms or just this one? People here on the form are so very friendly and helpful. I have learned a lot from many great and seasoned farmers.
    Happy Farming
    Have you cleared the Green Meadow (Two Ponds)?

Flower and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

Hello Magnoliasisters, I'm looking forward to hear more from you !!

Arielh,I'm going to be like you the next year.What would you prefer a hostel life or home life?

Arielh likes this.
  10. Arielh

In Greece we don't have the option of hostels or dorms we have to rent an apartment on our own. So I don't what's better.
    What did your older siblings did?

11. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

They live in Hostel and are doing MBBS (simply becoming doctors).

Arielh likes this.
  12. Arielh

Sounds good! But I don't have any experience on the matter so it is better to get advice from someone who has tried it.