Main land, It all disappeared

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sabelyna, Jun 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

Hello
    I have been participating in the Firefly Sunset Festival event and have encountered, hopefully not caused an accident on my main field.
    I routinely switch the land plots from 2x1 to comfort fields, and back again. Well, today I had a late morning harvest of an almost full field of 2x1 event crops and wanted to switch to comfort fields again. Then came the surprise.
    Using the harvester, which I used one twelve-hour coupon to activate, I chose the builder option to "demolish all fields". I thought this would as usual take out just my plantable land plots, meaning all the 2x1 fields. After performing this action, looking at the screen again, I was stunned - It took almost everything including many trees, giver items, could be a limited charge item, and all the 2x1 fields.
    I have spent a lot of time and energy balancing things on the land, especially trees, and actually do not move things around much anymore.
    I am begging you please, could I have my main field back to how it was (all my stuff placed back) before the Great Vanishing incident.
    Because the event is still happening, I will be planting more event crops, but if you can fix the error on the field, I won't mind losing them.
    Sincerely,
    Sabelyna
    User # 15944806

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sabelyna :)

I'm so sorry for the removal of unintended items, but we cannot restore your field as we cannot see what was on the field previously. We can only commiserate as you replace the items you want to have out.

May I assist you further?

3. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

Please replace all references to the 2x1 land plot size above with a 1x1 land plot size. I'm feeling a bit tired and confused and was when creating the above post also. I am fine with the overall scope of the issue defined though. I sure hope that you can help me! Thanks

Thank you for your sympathy Farmer's Almanac, perhaps it's time to mix things up a bit anyway. However, I am wondering if this has ever happened before to others and importantly, will it happen to me again?

The harvester did not do what it should have done, instead, it removed all my carefully placed farm items.
    Do you have no comment on the tragedy of that happening?

Last edited by moderator: Jun 25, 2022
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We have no reports of technical issues regarding the builder removing all items as you describe. I cannot tell you why it happened, but can find no technical problem associated with your account. It should not occur again in the future. I have cleared your server cache and ask that you also clear your browser cache.

As stated above, we do not have the ability to see previous items on the field so we would not be able to restore the field for you. I know it is a chore to replace what was deleted.

I wish I had better news for you :(

May I assist you further?

5. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

FA - thanks much for taking the time to respond to my issue. As of now, I do understand that because you cannot see the previous items and sadly I neither remember nor make lists of what I keep on lands because it could number into hundreds per field and that you cannot reset the field to its former glory, okay.

That having been said, there are no further questions or required assistance needed here at the present time.

I will challenge myself to explore new ways to improve on the field as best as I can remember about what it held previously.

I'm sorry if I was abrupt or unkind earlier, I did not mean anything personal by it. It's all true, just tragic...all gone. Then again you all hold several fields of my personal landscaping 365 days per year, all kept exactly the same for me until I revisit again, and for that, I am extremely grateful.

Best regards,
    Have a good day

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.