Make finished charged items clearer

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Mar 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

The one problem I have with charged items is that it is quite difficult to tell when they are finished.

Obviously if you are harvesting by hand you can see each day how many charges remain, and it will be clear when you're using up the remaining charge. But if you are harvesting via the harvester, as many people do at least during events, you don't roll your mouse over the charged item so don't see how many charges are remaining. With so many items in on each field (including park etc.) it can also be hard to see/remember where charged items are placed, so it can be easy to forget they are there and therefore easy to forget to check how many charges remain when using the harvester.

I propose something is done to the appearance of the charged giver when all charges are used up. For example, the giver could be greyed out, or, more obviously, something could hover above the item (eg. red exclamation mark).

There have just been so many times where my used up givers have sat on my fields for days, not producing EP and taking up space that could be used by a worthwhile giver.

Lea2191, Nala777, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Great idea

Nala777, Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree! :)

Nala777 and Cassie101 like this.
  4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Good idea :)

Nala777 likes this.