Manure winnings

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Bakers-Dozen, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

I won 750 manure from my crate and only received 250.
    My pile is only 250 big but if I won 750 then I should have received 750. Even if I have to receive it 250 piles at a time.
    I have seen my pile exceed it's limit before. I can not remember the circumstances but I remember because I was like WOW I'm over.
    Please help me get the remaining 500 piles of manure due to me.
    Thank you for your time and help.

Pray everyone is well and safe at this viral time.
    Sending mushroom tea for health <3

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Bakers-Dozen.

You can not increase your Manure pile over the limit. This applies when opening crates and also Manure that will not be returned if not sold at the Market if your Manure pile is full. If you need, you can increase the limit size of your Manure pile with runes in the Tree of Wisdom or in future only open a few crates at a time to prevent it going to waste.

Only if Manure is won in an event, will it go over the limit (same as free spins).

Can I assist you further?

Bakers-Dozen and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

Well crap, that stinks... pardon the puns xD :p
    Oh, so that is why I was over before; I must have been playing an event or spinning the wheel.
    Thanks for setting my right.
    You answered my question nothing further.

Thanks for your speedy answer and stay safe.

please close

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :) We wish you to stay safe too.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.