Market - History

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Jazac, Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I had chickens and other things for sell.. 2 was recently, others been old. Does the history refresh all the time or is it permanent? As the old sales stayed. Least till now as nothing is there.

Since I can not see anything now, Can you let me know if they sold or went back to barn. Thank you and sorry for this. I just need to know how this new stuff is gonna work. Thanks.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Jazac,

I can see that on the 2021-01-13, you recently sold 9 lots of chickens/cuckoos. I am unsure how long the logs stay in the Market History. The fact that the logs are blank after recently selling, might indicate it is a Unity/Standalone issue. I will ask the Game Team for further clarification when they are available.

Can I assist you further?

3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

You got my chickens and Cuckoos. So they did sell ok great. No. thank you so very much @shooger.sweet . I know things happen. So many changes, is bound to mess up other things...lol I am sure they will fix it soon. This is new for all of us. Things bound to mess up.

Leaving coffee/tea/sodas for all MODS and DEV team.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    Thankyou for all the refreshments :) Hopefully things will get back to normal soon :p

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.