Market not allowing 'cents' still

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by davidb1yth007, Jun 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I raised this issue a fortnight ago, where market prices have been founded down to whole dollars. It has not been changed back. The architects of this adverse development need to change it back to the way it has been for the life of farmerama.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello davidb1yth007,

As stated previously, we passed the issue onto the Game Team. As soon as we have further news, it will be announced.

Can I assist you further?

3. davidb1yth007

I feel that it is important that you and I stay on the case with this and other negative changes so that the developers have a realistic chance of associating what they changed and what went wrong.
    There has been another negative change in the last 48 hours where the link to the manure market from running out of manure, has been lost. What did they change that resulted in this backward step?
    These negative impacts are not to do with the catastrophe of losing flash, but are a result in recent changes the developers have made and what happened on what day is important so these mistakes can be traced.

4. shooger.sweet

Both issues have already been passed on to the Game Team. There is nothing further I can do until a fix is made and then we can post an update.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. davidb1yth007

Will there be compensation for the loss of cc's associated with the loss of market price?
    I sell about 10,000 combined of wheat and carrots per day (yesterday was double) and commonly I end my price in .91 so I am losing about 9100 cc's per day. This money would/could have been put towards buying something nice to you helpful mediators, so we are both potential losers!
    OK, I will let you close and I will go and whimper to my long suffering dog...:wuerg:

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    If we have any news regarding any compensation, it will be announced. I will post a reminder to the Game Team ;)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.