midnight fruits and false bird of paradise...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Oct 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

That surely has to be some bad planning.

I, and many others will not be getting past level 2 of the pastry event. Meaning we will get 0 pastry tokens towards part 2 of netherworld.

Midnight fruits, as advised in a previous thread was a prize on a previous event and cannot be obtained, and false bird of paradise are on the second last panel of the baha temple, so still out of reach for a lot of people. As one is the silver requirement on level 2 and the other is the diamond requirement, a large portion of players will not be getting past level 2.

Do you have any suggestions?

Popping this in feedback also as it is extremely bad planning.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Cassie101 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ctindaldavies,

I am sorry that some things are out of reach for some players. You may be able to require Golden Bananas through other means Farmer's Society Quests, Rewards Crates, Shop-O-Rama etc.) to open the statue for False bird of paradise and complete the Strawberry and Vanilla levels to get past stage 2.

Can I assist you further?

3. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

New
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/event-gebäck-der-leere-ii.100716/#post-4707719

shooger.sweet

Update - Info:

The following changes were made:

Chocolate Task 2/4

5 Midnight Fruit
    Changed to - 40 Octopus Suction Cup

Chocolate Task

12/4 285 Octopus Suction Cups
    Changed to - 40 Midnight

Fruit Strawberry Task 2/4

40 Bird of Paradise Flowers
    changed to - 220 Aloe vera

Strawberry Task 8/4

900 Aloe vera
    changed to - 860 Tiger Claw

Strawberry Task

9/1 1,200 Tiger Claws
    changed to - 220 Bird of Paradise

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    ctindaldavies likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

As imalattanhalka stated the requirements have been re-arranged as stated here. The FAQ charts have been updated.

Can I assist the OP further?

farmlily3 and ctindaldavies like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thank you both for letting me know of the change. I briefly contemplated purchasing a Terrific Farmers pack however for $20 the risk of NOT getting Midnight Fruit in those 40 crates was too high. I'm very pleased that the game devs shuffled things around to give us a chance. It was weird to have a medium difficultly level when a lot of players wouldn't be able to get off the ground. Thanks again, no further questions.

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.