Mikeykey

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Mikeykey, Mar 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mikeykey

Mikeykey Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone,

I'm Mikeykey because "Mikey" username was already taken so i put one more "key". I just got back again from long vacation away from Farmerama - today.

Anyway yeah, I've since played Farmerama last year but i stopped for like half a year because i need to focus on a project that requires time and attention, plus my computer was really, really old... ( I bought new one now ).

...And i missed my farm so badly and lost my old neighbors too; took me a little bit of familiarizing with myself again. Missed those familiar sound, and there's a little bit changes in the town specially the sound, I used to remember there's a boy shouting in the background of some hallways - that is a sonic trigger for me that i always remember about farmerama.

Yeah
    Thank you,
    Mikeykey

desi20, bygo_cris, abubadi66 and 4 others like this.
  2. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

hi mikeykey welcome back to farmerama :D and yes it was been many changes and many new animals xD:inlove: hope you will enjoy it like old game:music: have nice day and happy farming

penguilnz likes this.
  3. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

hi Mikeykey, have a great time here in farmerama.

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  4. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Welcome back Mikeykey and best of luck with getting into virtual farming again! ;)

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome Back Mikey! I hope you like all the new additions to the game.

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  6. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Welcome back Mikey.. :):) There were many additions in the game, but it was still fun like the old times. Hope you enjoy with the changes. ;)
    Have a nice day and happy farming...!! :D:D

IVANCICA30 and penguilnz like this.
  7. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Mikey
    Hope your project went well, congratulations on the computer purchase & nice to meet you.
    WB, happy Farming !

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  8. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi Mikeykey. Welcome back and enjoy all the new things. Happy farming :)

9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi Mikeykey:) Welcome back to Farmerama!
    If you have any questions this forum has a lot of great players who will help you.;)

10. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

11. betty127

betty127 Junior Expert

Hi Mikeykey, welcome home! xxx