Mingling

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by mingling, Aug 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

Hi all.
    I'm writing to say I will not be on forums for a bit this will be my last post for some time.
    RL has given my realm a blow I will not be recovering from. I know I will still play the game as a mind thing/ dead time filler. But my happy is gone forever.

Please no gifts to my farms just had to deweed ming... and it fitted my world to be all weeds.

Buddies, drop me if you will, I know I will miss days to gift, and events I will not be doing as a must keep on top thing anymore.
    In the months to come I may come back, right now I want to well, I'm not in a good place. I'm informing all my groups, and this farm game I would like to call one of my groups.

Thank-you for the fun the smiles and all the laughs I shared with you all.

Goodbye.

2. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

So sorry RL has given you a blow. Will keep good thoughts that better days are ahead. You are in our thoughts dear mingling!

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear ming - so sorry for what you are facing. You are a special friend, much loved by many of us. Come back when you can, for there will always be friends ready to welcome you. Though things seem dark now, I pray you will once again find sunshine in your life. Blessings to you, dear friend.

4. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Ming ming....me very sad for you and your news. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I so very much enjoyed your postsxDand I will miss you a great deal:sleepy:
    In your days of sorrow....may happiness find you, abound in you and around you. :)

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am sorry for the sad news you are dealing with. :( We will miss you and hope you are able to return to us soon. You hold a special place in the forum and not a MM will go by that we don't think of you and your bats.:) Best wishes to you ming. Go with warm thoughts, hugs, and prayers as you deal with real life.

6. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Oh Ming I am so very sorry to read this :( I can only imagine what you are facing... Please know that we are many who think of you and we will miss your poetic and funny posts along with your expressed passion for bats. Many a times you have brought a smile to my face and I think of you every time I put out my bats :)

I will not drop you and I will keep sending you a gift now and then to let you know I think about you and wish you all the best. You may not need the gift but gifting is about something else too - I know you know that. I truly hope you will find happy moments despite what you are facing now.
    Take care my friend! I hope to see you around again :inlove:

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Oh Ming I'm so sorry to hear you are facing sad times. You always bring the happy to this forum. Take time to heal but please know we are always here for you. Sending out warm wishes for you...{Hugs}

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

ming, I was thinking you were busy & that's why we weren't seeing your post. Here I was trying to call you in grapevine to give you the great news that we are having 4 days of MM next month.

I am sorry to hear your sorrow. Whenever I read your posts they brighten me up and make me smile.

Whatever it is my wish is that you will overcome it & be healed. And that once again your happiness & peace comes to your life. We will be waiting for your return. Our love & thoughts are with you. We need you.

9. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I am so sorry ming :cry: I hope in time you will recover and find your happy again, even if it doesn't seem possible now. I too will miss you greatly, you made me smile so many times.

Lots of bat hugs for you :inlove:

[​IMG]

10. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Healing thoughts to you Ming! Your delightful banner will be missed by bat lovers everywhere. Be well and know that we are thinking of you.

11. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Best wishes Ming. Hopefully the rainbow end will shine on you soon

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

mingling - I am so sad to hear of you leaving us.:oops: Please come back soon, at least for MM's. You will definitely leave a hole in our forum. I sincerely hope that RL greatly improves for you.

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Dear Mingling, this is truly a sad day for us all:cry: I will miss you and your wonderful bats,:inlove: you have always put a smile on my face! I send prayers and hugs to you, and hope you will soon find "your happy" and return to us all again! You will be missed!

14. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Ming, when times are rough and tough I hope at times you will remind this Farmarama game is the only one which has the HEROIC BAT.
    Hope'll you find the strength witihin you and the yours to act like-wise.

15. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Ming!!:cry: Oh, ming...I have just found this thread:cry:....everything that everyone has said is rolling around in my head...because this is such a sad shock!! My hopes and prayers for you join so many others...you are p-a-r-t of this forum, and it won't be the same!!
    Whatever difficulties have overtaken you, these will somehow, someway, eventually pass! Fight to make things right again, ming....fiercely, like you do for your rescue animals...and we will be here when you are able to return, waiting to share more happies with you.:inlove:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Ming, my lovely friend, I just found this, and I can't express how sad it makes me feel.:( You have a gift for making everyone smile and bringing joy to all you touch, and you will be sorely missed.:cry::cry: Please know how much a part of the farm family you truly are, and that our thoughts, prayers, and love are with you. When you're ready, when some of the hurt has dulled and the darkness brightens just a bit, come back to us, we'll be here waiting, and will be ever so glad to welcome you home. Be well, my friend, I'll keep my pink bat out just for you.:inlove:[​IMG]

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Sorry to see you go Ming:( I miss your posts already:cry:Who is going to post bats now?:oops::wuerg:
    I wish you all the best in your RL and come back to us when you feel ready:)

19. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

You guys really know how to make a low spirit feel warm.
    Thank-you for the kind and much needed words a hugs. I'm not ready to forum but reading these words make me want to try harder to find a smile.

20. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend