Feedback Mini Events: May 2020

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the mini events going on in May 2020, in this Feedback thread.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future mini events.

If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Jazac likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

A truly dismal offering of trans-seedlantic trees. I don't need any of the trees, and the one or two that are hard to get your hands on (ie. ambarella and that's about it) you only have a slim chance of getting.

I'll still be participating, because replacing my junk with a smaller quantity of junk is still worth it, but I'm really disappointed I won't get anything valuable for trading in my excess. Especially since trans-seedlantic comes around very rarely.

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Jazac, sanddollar15 and bruno1992 like this.
  3. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

I have to agree. Even the upgrade trees are not spectacular. I too will participate because I have lots of upgrades I rarely use (XL) but I definitely won't worry about spending BBs on anything. Not worth it.

Jazac and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. bruno1992

bruno1992 Junior Expert

I was so excited for the train and then so let down with the terrible list of trees. Some of the trees are so common, we don't want to win them back. I've only been playing for four years, but I've seen the offerings going steadily downhill. I believe this will be my last few months. How difficult would it be for them to offer some nice trees. It virtually costs them nothing. In retrospect, I guess I'm not surprised they did this to us, but seriously, shame on them.
    I'll participate, only to get rid of a bunch of xl trees.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Seriously, what ARE they thinking!?:p I was looking forward to the train coming only to find like everyone else that what we "might" get back is almost as bad as what we are going to put on the train!xD Would it have hurt to offer the Mongongo tree for Baha and I don't know the Filbert or some other newer tree for Mainland?:oops: That would at least give us something to look forward too! I am very disappointed in this event!

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    squigglegiggle and Jazac like this.
  6. cats50

cats50 Regular

Just harvested my first several trees and got ambarella. That is the only tree out of list I was interested in. Will try for extra but will see what happens.

jnnythct, sanddollar15 and 123Ghost like this.
  7. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I haven't grown my mystery trees yet as I like to save them, but I do like the Farm Express visits.

This is one of the few events/mini events that I am pleased to see repeated.

Deserves a smiley from me:)

8. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Another 12 hour Baby Boom. You know what the hours are for me? 10pm to 10am. In other words, right through the night. I'll be up at 6am to be at work by 8am and won't have a break until 10am. So I will miss this Baby Boom.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. I get that you can't make it perfectly convenient for everyone. And I get that my personal schedule is the reason I'll be missing (the few waking hours of) this event. So that's on me.

But if you made this event 24 hours, like I've suggested every time you make these 12 hour events, everyone could access it. Regardless of their geographic location.

You do realise that if you keep pushing your international players out they'll just leave, right? Like, do you not want us here? Do you not want our money? I honestly cannot think of one good reason that you would need to exclude a bunch of players.

farmerumf likes this.
  9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.