Missing Fruit Trees

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TootsLittleCutie, May 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Hi,

This is TootsLittleCutie ID#56209937, a couple of minutes ago I purchased a couple of Dappled Willow Catkins, 1 Peach Tree, some Norfolk Pines and an Achacha Fruit Tree - all of which are not in my inventory for planting. Purchased these from the Farmer's Market and bought most of them from 2 individuals. I'd have to go back to the market and see their user names. Please help!

Thank you.

I exited and looked at the user names of some of the people I purchased the tree from: ~edit~. I also purchase an Apricot Tree. All missing. I have been experiencing delays where the yellow flower scrolls...most of the time I have been exiting and logging back in, which has cleared it. I had to do this during my purchases, but my menu of achievements at the center bottom of my screen shows I successfully achieved some of the purchased and they definitely are in my inventory.

Thanks for your help.

TootsLittleCutie

Last edited by moderator: May 17, 2020
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

If you buy them from the market then you're not buying the tree, you're buying the fruit.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello TootsLittleCutie,

As squigglegiggle stated, if buying from the Market, you are purchasing the fruit, not the Trees. To purchase any of the available Trees, you need to purchase them with CC's or BB's from the Red shopping basket when on the Main or Tropical lands.

To help with server lag, you can try clearing your browser and Flash caches. You can find the instructions here.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.