Missing Mantis

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Tzveta, Apr 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tzveta

Tzveta Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I had 2 Mantis stables. I deleted one & during T/G, sent to a farm -Gigit- which is in family.'
    She didn't get it, nor I have it. Can you please find out where it went.

I hope I didn't sent by error to another farm. Thank you!

User: Tzvetanka
    ID: 52780540

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Tzveta,

I can only find record of you receiving 1 Mantis Habitat. This was from the February edition of Baha Wonder Stables on 2020-02-09. This stable is on your Rainforest. You would not have been able to gift a stable to anyone as it is not available for Gifting/Trading yet.

Can I assist you further?

3. Tzveta

Tzveta Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

Correct, regarding the Mantis in the Rainforest.

The second Mantis came from the Housewarming Event; 4 Metope Wonder Stables were part of the rewards. I got a Manta Ray Pool, Eel Aquarium, the Mantis, & some Orange upgrade (not sure what the 4th Stable was).
    If you could please take a look at those 4, it would be great. I can't argue with the record, but it will give me a piece of mind to know what I did get from the 4 Metope stables, in March'2020, Housewarming Event. I just can't understand how I played for over a month, believing I had gotten a second Mantis:)
    Thank you!

4. shooger.sweet

On the 9th of February, you purchased Metope stables one of which became 1 x Mantis Habitat.

The 4 Metope stables won from the event when harvested on the 2nd of April were: 1 x Monkey playground II: Orange. 1 x Manta Ray Pool, 1 x Eel Aquarium and 1 x Crocodile Pond II: Orange.

Can I assist you further?

5. Tzveta

Tzveta Forum Greenhorn

Thank you so much for your time. Please accept my apologies for taking this long to respond.
    You may close.
    Happy farming!

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.