Missing Menagerie Blueprints?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Michael1877, Apr 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Maybe I'm missing something (for sure some blueprints), but I thought that the 2 new quests to obtain blueprints to upgrade the Menagerie V (Farm and Island) would be enough to fully upgrade both. I finished both quests and upgraded the farm Menagerie first, when I tried to upgrade the island Menagerie I was missing 8 blueprints to complete to the full upgrade.
    Can somebody check on what happened, or at least explain where my thinking is straying from the obvious.
    Thank you in advance

Michael1877

Farm-ID: 30905576

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hi Michael1877 :)

We have forwarded your issue to the Game Team for further investigation. You should have enough blueprints to fully upgrade the Menagerie. We will keep you updated as we learn more.

May I assist you further?

3. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Thank you very much...That's it at this time.
    You may close this thread.
    I'll wait for the update.

I guess somebody just went and made some new blueprints for me...
    they are back and the Menagerie upgrade is complete.

Thank you very much.

You may close the thread.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm glad the issue has been resolved and you were able to upgrade your Menagerie :)

You're welcome. Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.