Missing "Mosic" stables

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by igotfrogs, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Hi guys, i just brought 8 of the "new" stables but i cant find them i my inventory i brought them whilst playing in unity as well as 300 barnyard bills ..... i got the BBs ut not the stables then logged in with flash brought 1 more its showing but the other are not yet the bb's were deducted from my account can someone kindly look into this for me please...much tanks, froggy

Ok now my stables have turned up but i'm missing my newly brought 300 BB's :( someone please fix it for me

I started out with i think 137 bbs ,,,, then brough 8 stables they didnt show in my inventory so i logged out and back in with flash still wasnt there so i brought 1 more to see if it showed and it did ... i then brought 300 more bbs but now when i logged out and back in i only have 17 bbs and ive not spent the 300 ????

Date Transaction no. Item(s) Payment method Amount
    18/12/20201592069855300 Barnyard billsPayPal7.59 USD

so it seems the 300 BBS have not been applied to my account ... it's 3am here in Australia i cant wait up for a reply any longer please if someone can fix it for me while i get some sleep i would be greatful

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello igotfrogs :)

I"m glad your stables have appeared :) Please be patient as we try to investigate account issues for a variety of players. You will need to contact Support regarding the missing BBs.

May I assist you with anything else?

3. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Thank you seems to be fixed this morning .....

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.
    I am glad your stables have finally shown up :)

~problem solved, closing thread~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.