mlf.iss.......etc

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Oct 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Ok, I thought you all would catch on to whatever you did to the game (when you added the new things night before last).

I don't speak code. I need english on the US.Farmerama, not mlf.iss.halloweencaloct21.text1

You guys need to go in and figure out what button didn't get fixed. I don't want to deal with this until these last 2-3 events are out of game.

I forgot the thank you. Still looking for a in game fix to the newspaper etc, where you are describing what is going on in game. It can't be read.

BonbonQueen

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. BiliZero

BiliZero Forum Greenhorn

I have the same issue ...the news about the events is just text codes "mlf.iss.giverplayfieldsoct2020baha.headline" etc. :(-.-

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

The news pages are showing mlf text as the pages are missing the Headline and info text information. Hopefully they will be fixed soon.

Can I assist you further?

4. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

The problem is still in game....Thank you for a response, I will presume the problem will go away when the events end.....

BbQ

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The Game Team is aware of the problem and hopefully the text issues will be resolved tomorrow.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.