Monthly Login Prize

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Busy, Jan 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busy

Busy Forum Greenhorn

I log in every day since i start playing. My login streak was very high since I start playing last year. I get the prize from the chest from the sheep every month. I can not load the game everyday anymore. My computer is Macbook Pro Retina. I read there is help coming soon but even though I try every day I am on day 18 only and the month is almost finished. There is still one more lock to open the chest. There is no more hope for the prize from the sheep for January now? Where do you sell the prize and how much money?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Busy,

I am sorry that you are having trouble logging in with Mac. We are still waiting for news regarding Mac users. Are you using Unity or the standalone client to access the Game? If using Unity, try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then closing all browser tabs and then relogging into the Game to see if that helps.
    Previous Daily Login Bonuses have been available through Shop-O-Rama. Hopefully any missed bonuses will be added there at a later date.

Can I assist you further?

3. Busy

Busy Forum Greenhorn

Hello Thank you for helping.Using internet only. Game is ok for me to come to forum today.
    I download standalone client now and open but message saying not for Macbook computer. I keep trying. Maybe it works another day. Thank you for helping. I will use advice days can not login. No more questions :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I hope that you will be able to access the game more frequently soon :)

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.