Moonlight Mania ideas

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by puppiesnponies, Jun 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have a couple of suggestions for Moonlight Mania to make things a bit easier.

1. Please separate MM crops, fruit, animals and products in the barn the way they are for both Mainland and Baha. Yes, it will make the list a bit longer but so much easier to see at a glance our inventory. With new content being added regularly, the total list of MM items is growing fairly quickly.

2. We don't have MM much that doesn't also have an accompanying event. The current event The Trail of Lights asks for fruit that comes from an Eerie wonder tree (Marshmallow ghost). Though that tree can be now crafted using MM items, it requires the fruit of another Eerie wonder tree (Sarcophagus pear) rather than just MM items that can be grown on the MM fields. Not all players have those trees and no way to complete the event without them. Please consider either changing the ingredients to be MM items or allowing us to use the market for the event much like we did for the Mystery of Herbs. If they could be sold in the market, they don't have to be a permanent addition but at least recurring when MM comes around.

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :D :inlove: :inlove:

3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

i wish i could buy the slime that i need for the event at the market... if it was not for that... i could've finished the event :cry:

Nala777, farmlily3, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I completely agree with pnp!!!!

Nala777, Jazac, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
  5. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

totally agree

6. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Great ideas. Add me to the agreeable chorus

7. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

And great ideas they are BP!! :D

Nala777, Jazac, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  8. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Wow, great ideas. I fully agree with you, PNP.

9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Agree fully with both suggestions! ;)

Jazac and farmlily3 like this.
  10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Yep! Add me, too!:D

Jazac likes this.
  11. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I also agree good ideas Pnp:)

farmlily3, Nala777 and Jazac like this.
  12. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Opening up MM while there is a G&T going on makes sense. What doesn't...dismantling all MM fields for " just" in case there might be a G&T. I have missed out on many trades that require MM items because I can't access them.

13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

You are not alone, @007Farming, I'm in the same boat. Wish I could have access to MM items during this G&T, missed so many opportunities just because of not having access to MM. BP, that's just not fair.

14. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Totally agree with all the above!!^^^^^^:(:(

Okkkay, Nala777 and Jazac like this.
  15. Okkkay

Okkkay Active Author

One more MM request. Could we please have a countdown to the closed areas on the lock? I don't keep the Event Preview Calendar in mind all month and neither do I check every day 2 pm whether there's a MM. Today I only missed out half of the Moonlight,last year there was one I missed out entirely. Or it would also help if the MM would happen during the actual full moon. Or how about a moon above the MM map area? One thing we NEVER complain about are the graphics :) I go to my Moonfield Map to harvest the givers in the Haunted Manor. If there's a waning crescent, I know there's nothing to expect this week. If there's a waxing gibbous, I'll know to stand by.

16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Wow - super logical solution, Okkkay!!:D Great idea!:inlove:

marymac50 and Okkkay like this.
  17. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I like this idea very much! I save my helper coupons for MM events and it would be nice to know when to spin the wheel to try and win them. :)

Okkkay likes this.
  18. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Either that or put the countdown in the banner section. I agree it would be nice to have a heads up about when it's coming. I've missed large parts of the event before.

Okkkay likes this.
  19. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Dusting off this old idea....

I would still like to see Jack's Shop broken down into categories like we see in our inventory selections (crops, tree fruit, stables, workshops) as the growing list of additions makes it hard to find specific content.

I would also like to see quests and events to not just focus on New Content, but rather dust off the golden oldies. It has been ages since we needed bats, crows, spiders, etc. I would love to be able to use things we have already in game instead of always chasing new stuff that very soon gets placed into inventory to never see the light of day again.

20. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Excellent Suggestions PnP,

Like to add further suggestions

Unlock Spider Breeding (As they been around for ages as we already had Bat and Crow Breeding)

Able to Build Midnight Oak Tree and Horror Tomato Stable into Jack's Shop

Would be nice to have couple of quests asking for old stuff as PnP was suggesting as we always get new quests asking for new contents not to mention we have several crates that includes older spooky crops, Bats and Crows etc I have kept them in my barn as there is no demand for most of the spooky stuff except for Current Spooky Milling Feeds

Also there are quiet a few outdated Spooky givers you can build in Jack shop, that now considered surplus to requirement that hardly has any real purpose, Unless we have one or two new spooky Cloud Rows that require certain spooky givers ;):p