Moonlight Mania

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ag56, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

November calendar shows Moonlight Mania starting today. Can you let me know if it is delayed or totally cancelled.

farmerlily22, Sister3 and Nala777 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ag56,

The Preview Calendar is a preview only, of upcoming events. Times and dates can be changed last minute. Keep an eye on the Announcements for news.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50, IVANCICA30 and Nala777 like this.
  3. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

I understand that, but you BP has to consider that we players align our buffs/pets to get most of them. Most of them cannot be activated every 24 hrs. If I pick my pet now and you run Moonlight Mania tomorrow I'm loosing its benefits on the moonlight fields. Communication is vital. So even though Preview Calendar is only a preview you should let us know about changes.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Changes to the event calendar schedule are posted as soon as possible. Please leave your thoughts in the Feedback thread and it will be shared.

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further question. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.