Moonlight Mania

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by TootsLittleCutie, May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Hi All,

Did I miss something? Last night was the biggest full moon of 2020 and Moonlight Mania did not open? What am I missing? I thought it opened every month when there's a full moon?

Please help!

12ss12 likes this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

No, you did not miss it. When I first started playing Moonlight Mania always coincided with the Full Moon but for the last couple of years or so it has started at any random time Big Point choose.

AMN50 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. TootsLittleCutie

TootsLittleCutie Someday Author

Thank you. You're Awesome!!!

AMN50, 12ss12 and farmerumf like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

This is the last super moon of this year. It is also known as Flower Moon because it is during this time flowers bloom in large numbers all through out the world.

I took these pictures from my terrace on the full moon day. Just after it became dark. The moon is besides Chepauk Palace (it now harbours govt offices). After the palace, it is the beach and sea. So you can say moon is slowly raising up from the sea to reach the sky. While I am taking these pictures, the moon hasn't raised to the top yet. So the sky is somewhat blue, even though it has become dark. The sky line near the sea is somewhat blue with a little bit of light.

[​IMG]

This one, the moon is between Chepauk Palace and Chepauk Cricket Statdium.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SahraB, habalala, Lilaclady and 8 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12ss12, for sharing your "Full Moon" pictures! I just Love them!:inlove:

12ss12 and SahraB like this.
  6. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Nice Moonies :)

12ss12 likes this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you both. I have taken more pictures from my terrace during this lockdown as it is the only place accessible to me. I have another thread in this section for photos, if any of you can update it I can post more pictures there.

sanddollar15 and habalala like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.