Mouse with double click

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Col-y-Col, Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Col-y-Col

Col-y-Col Forum Greenhorn

Hello farmers! I have a question that nobody knows: I have been using a mouse with double click for a long time, I used it with flash player very well, but with unity it does not work, and so it takes months, will there be any update in which it can be used in unity? Thank you.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Col-y-Col,

I am unsure what you used the double-click action for? Have you checked your mouse settings to see if they have changed?

Can I assist you further?

3. Col-y-Col

Hello! Thanks for answering; in flash player I didn't have to configure anything, I already had the utility; The double click is very useful because when you use the farm without machinery everything is faster, you double click and you pick up, you clean the barn, everything in half the time or less; without the double click and with unity it is desperate, it does not work. Thanks and nice day!

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I will ask for clarification about this to the Game Team and as soon as I have more information, I will update you.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Col-y-Col likes this.
  5. Col-y-Col

Thank you very much really! :)

Regards!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.