Movie Cinema

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Fowlersfarm, May 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fowlersfarm

Fowlersfarm Forum Apprentice

I haven't been able to watch movie clips from sponsors since the update from flash player. I asked before about this issue and the response was you have no control over the movies. I think the game is not showing them as to ween them out so you will buy barnyard bills. If this is not the case then let me know what is going on or help me correct this issue. Thanks for your help with this ongoing issue

2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

If it makes you feel any better, here in Australia, there have been no movies available in game since 2012/2013!

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Fowlersfarm,

The Movies depend on whether there are sponsors or not and can be effected by your Geo-location. You can try checking your Firewall settings and Pop-up blocker to see if that helps any show.
    We have no Official information regarding the closing of the Cinema and any news regarding any changes to the Cinema would have/will be Announced.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.