Feedback Movie Magic

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by teddy.bear, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bdayprejan2020_oa.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Movie Magic" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

well the event has just started but I already appreciate that 2 fields are used instead of all 3. I also joined the event late like usual but like to see this one can be accomplished without farming 24/7.

Someone pointed out the prizes are not great but since the requirements are not overly exhausting I think this is a good event for everyone. The Cloud row produces more xp than any giver item or CR I have currently and there are 3 wonder stables along the way.

Also, although I don't know how useful for me personally but there are 1000 season points to be won which are worth 50 BB's in the shop... If I can get to level 39 on the seaon points which will never happen I could get an ants nest.

Projector drops seem good so far.

morris111 likes this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

This event (in pictures!) is a fabulous testament to the wonderful events that the developers have introduced us to over the years! It is great to reminisce and I want to take this opportunity to thank sincerely from the bottom-of-my-heart to the people who gave us fantastic events like the fishing bear and his silly hat to Mike and Lily whose love conquers all, and Ingrid with her penchant for throwing things (not in anger - well, maybe a lil-bit..)
    Take a moment, developers, to dwell on the beauty that is Farmerama.
    Thankyou, one and All.
    Love your work!
    :inlove:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  4. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

I guess I have missed something along the way with this one. I have four farms all at level 215 or above and trophy's maxed out and have been turning over crops pretty regularly and won't come near to finishing. The drops are awful when you get average 35 from field of 1 x 1 with cac applied. I will not be buying the 500 projectors needed to finish. How do I go from having over 500 left over drops on other events to being short on this one. I love events and don't care if prizes seem cheesy but something is off with this one for me.

PeepsPlace and saturnia22 like this.
  5. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Should have skipped this one -- drops are terrible. All 3 farms will probably fail to complete.

PeepsPlace likes this.
  6. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

3 hours to go and I need 461 broken projectors. For a few rounds I used the comfort field loaded down with SSG and SG and a 1500% boost and still got 38-46 drops like clockwork. What can I say? it was an exercise in futility? I dropped out of doing most events the last month to concentrate on fsq. this looked easy and it was except for the pathetic drops I'll think better next time and stay out of these 2000 drops that never show up no matter how much you've got on the field. IT should have looked at it 2 days ago and saw the low amounts players had stacked up after 25k in crops and giving us a boost in drops. now it's too late for sorry.

PeepsPlace likes this.
  7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.