Movie theatre

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by AndrewJCNicholls, Aug 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewJCNicholls

AndrewJCNicholls Forum Apprentice

What countries currently have sponsored videos available for the movie theatre? I have logged into the game in a couple of countries now and have never been able to go beyond the "please wait" option.

2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Australia hasn't had any for years, so don't bother with that one.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello AndrewJCNicholls,

I cannot tell you which countries have movies to watch as each country depends on the available sponsors. It will not help logging into your Farm in a different language as the availability of Movies and Sponsors depends on your actual Geo-location.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  4. AndrewJCNicholls

Well what countries have available sponsors? Does the country you are in have them? Where is that?

I travel a lot and will shortly be working in a number of different countries in Europe across the next few months.

5. shooger.sweet

You can try to watch movies when you are working abroad to see if there are any available. I cannot tell you which countries have or do not have movies available.

Can I assist you with anything further?

AMN50 likes this.
  6. AndrewJCNicholls

Why can't you?

7. shooger.sweet

I can not tell which countries have movies as I can not travel around the world to check if the cinema is working or not :p Also, at any specific time, it depends on whether there are Sponsors or not.

Can I assist you further?

8. Narranderra

Narranderra Forum Greenhorn

Germany has some movies and Austria, Switzerland and the Netherland have very few or no.

farmlily3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.