Mr. Grumpy

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Mr_Grumpy, Aug 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

Grrr.... darn BP can't get anything right, Mr. Grumpy isn't a valid name>:(

I'm the alter ego of a former regular poster on the forum, who hasn't been quite so active lately. So I'll leave it to you to try and work out who I am:music:

sglick and Gery like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

you are one of the 7 dwarfs:p

007Farming likes this.
  3. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

Yay another mystery! There is someone I refer to as Mr. Grumpy sometimes, but I know you couldn't possibly be that
    Mr. Grumpy. :p
    The clues I see are a forum regular with too many catalpas, hmm... :music:

007Farming likes this.
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mr_Grumpy :)

Welcome to the new Farmerama Forum. I hope to see your frown turning upside down soon. :p
    Have lots of fun!

007Farming and MARLYMAR like this.
  5. Gery

Gery Advanced

Hey Mr. Grumpy! :)
    I do the same thing on the Hungarian forum, I'm a big mistery for the most of the farmers :D
    Good Luck everyone to figure him out :D

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi Mr. Grumpy........hmmmm who could you be??? Let me think....I think I know....but I'm not going to say! If it is you.....I am thrilled to have you back here!!!! :)

007Farming likes this.
  7. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Brooke, I am thinking the same thing, I think. :p If Mr. Grumpy is who I think it is, I am thrilled to have you back. If I'm wrong, I have no clue who it is. :cry:xD

B

8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I totally agree baw! Under that hard, tough exterior lies the heart of a big softie!!! I'm hoping you are who I think you are!!!!

9. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You are making me curious :oops:

Mr. Grumpy do I know you? o_O If you have been gone long I maybe I don't :eek:8)

10. -poppyseed-

Now that I've thought about the clues, I agree Brooke and Baw. (I'm pretty sure you're both thinking who I'm thinking.) Who else could it possibly be?
    Mir I'm not sure this farmer has posted much since you've been on the English forum. But maybe you know him.

11. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I will say what they other ladies are too scared to say. I think Mr Grumpy is Aluntion. If I am wrong, then it is MSB. If I am wrong, then Arq. If I am still wrong, then I have just offended three people that I like very much. No matter who it is. I love your sense of humor with your siggy.

007Farming likes this.
  12. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

wrong on all 3 counts, now you might have 3 more grumpy farmers coming beating on your door, probably armed with catalpa branches-.->:(

007Farming and MARLYMAR like this.
  13. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

OK, Ladies spill the beans. Who is Mr Grumpy before I offend more people.

Banjoman likes this.
  14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Lol, sglick, I don't think you offended anyone, we all know this is in good fun, and who amongst us is never grumpy at some point? :p I was thinking farmer_broke, since he's been AWOL most of the summer, but maybe not. (And broke knows I love him, and know he's not nearly as grumpy as he pretends :D)

15. -poppyseed-

Beats me sglick.o_O I knew it wasn't Aluntino, but I would have sworn it was MSB.

16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I don't know him well, but I crossed pats a couple of times with someone who might fit the description. Are you Boiler o_O

17. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Mr.Grumpy you've been officially appointed the Complaints Handler for the Forum. Enough of the catapults, oops, Catalpas. And Beaver Dams...

:mad::mad::mad:

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

what do you say about my thought?
    that you are one of Snow White's seven dwarfs? :music:

19. SeverineSnape

SeverineSnape Forum Apprentice

o_Ooh, now that´s a twist I didn´t expect o_O

I, too would have sworn that Mr_Grumpy is our singing, headbanging and tapdancing troll wearing a pink tutu at times ;)

Now I´m lost :oops:

Are you by chance Rumpelstiltskin (though I really don´t know any farmer with that name)? :music:

20. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I too am perplexed....I thought it was our MSB, because of the "Mr." >:(Grumpy name....now it must be farmer_broke.....he's a sweetie too! But I never thought of him as grumpy. Could it possibly be Aluntino??? A good new name for him could have been "anti-pink":wuerg:xD