Need Hoedown Prep Strategy (need new boots)

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by fishy_broke, Sep 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

How should I prepare for a Hoedown?

I just want to get booted out .... and go back into ..... and get booted out again. :DxD need boots baaaaaaaaaaaaaad :eek:

What should I have?

zerodegrees, SahraB and sebe96 like this.
  2. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Im stocking tree fruits and crops from buying from the market, and growing a few select items. Last year as you mentioned in another post, the main item was parrot feathers, but we had an event first of the year that called for them, and they never went back down in price LOL, so they are out this year. I havnt found any paticular item to buy this year, just a variety of things, just doing my CC to EV ratio, and growing the best EV per hour ratio. Top animal right now to grow is dragonfly.

Im still not 100% sure Im and going to go for it this year, but I think I will as I have tried to prepare all year, but I really am not in much better shape than I was last year, and I wanted to do better, but alot can change over a few months, I did most of my preparing in just a few months last year.

If you have been buying your daily seeds, I am sure you can get your many boots just from those alone LOL!! And you wont even miss them. I have not been getting my daily seeds in like I wanted to but that is ok too. Plus the ones over level 200 are way too expensive to give away too. I would never donate those ones. LOL its all about that Ratio!!! Hmmm wonder where I learned that!!!

3. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

Maybe I should have been checking the farm. xD

Have you noticed that there is no Fruit Market this month? I am beginning to believe that there will be a Hoedown this year.

I just keep thinking and thinking about new boots! This is really getting exciting. xD

sebe96 likes this.
  4. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

I don't think I shared this here, but in July I was so bored that I did something unusual.
    I used up my 370 party spins that I had accumulated since ever.
    I got a few 100% plus several +1 seed and used all the SG and SSG I had on instant carnations

This is the result
    [​IMG]

Not enough for the TOP, but my farm holds a good amount of tree fruit.
    When the time comes, I will decide whether the TOP is worthy.

Willow, 12ss12, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  5. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

escalonilla, I was just wondering. Carnation's EV is only 142
    Why not Yellow Pea (EV:317) or Flax (EV: 499) ?

6. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Wow that is amazing escalonilla, and I thought I had alot of carnations LOL I only have 136K

escalonilla, sanddollar15 and SahraB like this.
  7. escalonilla

I have never planted seeds above level 100.
    I was way over level 100 when a whole bunch of seeds were introduced at once.
    It was too much to handle so I decided not to ever plant them.

There was a time when my FOCD made me do crazy things, like planting and harvesting seeds by hand.
    Luckily, I'm healed!

Willow and SahraB like this.
  8. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

That's incredible!
    :)

9. escalonilla

Around mid november ;)

You are gonna need a great deal of cafe lattes! Hope you like them

[​IMG]

Willow, baw815, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.