Neon Stable X - Strategy.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jan 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

FAQ Neon Stables X
    9th of January 2020 - 14th of January 2020

• Powerfeeds needed is 480 (approx)
    • Total Telescopes needed is 240 (120 for goose side+120 for crow side)
    • 82500 EV of goose and coloured goose
    • 247500 EV of Crow and and coloured Crows

Each breeding of either crow or goose gives you one telescope as drop item. Sometimes you get 2 telescopes.

Even though the event is accessible for for farms level 21 and above, goose can be unlocked only in level 32.

Even if you have not unlocked crow breeding in Jack's shop, you can do the event.

There is a MM Event from January 9th, 2020 (Thursday) 10:00 a.m. till January 11th, 2020 (Saturday) 10:00

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you One-Two for doing the maths - I tried but kept getting side-tracked. :music:

I am all in for this and I already have my Motel full of the cheap PF from last week so not too much left to do plus we get 90 PF back from the event so it's win, win, win! :D:inlove:

I am a little miffed that Crow Roosts cannot be bought with CCs, this makes some players at a disadvantage. As I mentioned in Feedback, I actually have 9 Crow Roosts out with Pink and Red upgrades but I have another 13 upgrades that have no bases! :wuerg:
    I realise I am lucky to have any Crow Roosts at all but it would be fairer if we could buy Crow Roosts. :oops:
    Good luck everyone and, as always, may the good skips be with you! ;)

3. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

Thank you One-Two so the telescopes given for breeding either bird will yield the same telescopes? Just asking for some who may not be able to breed crows. It seems doable but my health isn't optimal and the last event ..... 101 event is a fail for me having lost two days .... oh well! cheers and hopefully everyone has fun. Those who can't participate.... look ahead in Gabfast and Rumors and plan plan plan!

ps. I've not had good skips of late? Anyone else?

4. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks One-Two for the start!!

It's a little less! 82500 EV only :)

Here are the EV values for regular and breeds involved.

Goose 45
    White Goose 770
    Greyleg Goose 2,200
    Barnacle Goose 7,100
    Canada Goose 22,000

Needed:
    Task 1 = 5,500
    Task 3 = 22,000
    Task 5 = 55,000

Crow 165
    Albino Crow 3,700
    Fiesta Crow 12,000
    Klepto Crow 38,000
    Convict Crow 120,000

Needed:
    Task 1 = 16,500
    Task 3 = 66,000
    Task 5 = 165,000

There are too many options to list all possible combinations. I usually do the easy way: one or two higher valued breeds and a fill up to the requiered amount with regulars.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  5. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

I don't have crow breeding unlocked. Luckily last MM I had enough to get a Crow Roost from Jack's shop. I will see what I can pull off with the 130 crow I have accumulated from the game in the past.

Here is the FAQ for Crows

You can unlock from the Tree of Wisdom:
    Crow Master
    Gives:
    20 Crows
    20 Pheromones
    10 Power-feed
    1 single holding pen
    Cost: 60 stars

Convict Crow
    Cost: 55 Stars

6. 12ss12

Thanks habalala, I put an additional 0 for the first EV while calculating. Corrected.

7. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this event! I'll make a lot of CCs with the Crows.
    I wish there was neon for the workshops!;)

I'm ready!
    [​IMG]

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12ss12 for starting us all off with this thread! A big "Thanks" to habalala for the awesome breakdown that is very clear for us to follow!:inlove: I am all in on this event, I must comment on everyone not being able to do the event, Planning is #1 and just like all of us who "worked our way up" to where we are now "we" could not do or even complete many events till we worked to get to higher levels!;) Good luck and I hope we get some good skips along the way!xD:p

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

A neighbor gave me a heads up, so I've had crow roosts and goose stables out for several weeks. So I think I'm ready on both farms. Baby boom and MM coincide with this, so now's your chance to open Crow Breeding in Jack's Shop if you haven't already. Good luck to all who decide to go for it. And remember - sometimes doing part of an event is better than nothing...I think we lose sight of that, but I got some decent prizes in spite of not being able to get the CR on the last event. So I'm gonna think positive and keep on farmin'.

10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I have noticed over the past 4 or 5 Baby Booms that the skips have been very poor. This has really put me off breeding. :(:(
    Thanks OneTwo, Habalala and SahraB for the help

11. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

yes thx also tiny for your tip, with that I might attempt to try this... Now I cannot possibly buy enough crows in time so I realize I will need a lot of telescopes and since I won't be getting them from crows can I get all my telescopes by breeding too many geese instead?
    I can buy my way through this costing me at current estimates 24 million cc's but I need the telescopes too.

12. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Yes, the telescope is guaranteed on any crow or goose breed.

Just keep in mind not to do more breedings as your crow donations permits.

13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Mildly thought-provoking for an oooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooow!
    o_O
    Before stuffin another leaf in ma pocket while sitting underneath the broke-tree, I thought:

hmmmmmmm, I just da rightly know just yet if I really waanna b ah goose with a neon goose

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... well wet my britches ....... got it

I might oughta tinker wit the idea of tradin a tree with a goose holdin a neon goose
    and then this goose will hold a neon goose in da barn

and ah crow thing?

Too much thinkin already for an ooooooold farmer noooooooooooow!
    Maybe tomorrow or da next day or the day after that or day after that orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    in the realm of possibility, no further thought whatsoever

14. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I got an Archery Crow from regular Crows! So the skips are alive and well, if just a little rare! I am halfway to my pink crow hoard...

15. 12ss12

Super matselleste !
    I came hear running to say I got an Archery Crow from Kabuki and I am also half way through. But yours is FABULOUS ! :inlove::D

16. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

haven't unlocked crows yet which will take a while but have gotten more geeses out of breeding than I have put in so far lol so if it's the same with crows the market will be flooded after this event. Shame cause I got most my stuff before the event started at a premium, now the prices are dropping fast already.

edit: just got a canada goose from breeding 4 regular geese

17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congrats matselleste and 12ss12! I got an Archery crow from an Albino! It is the 1st one I have ever gotten!:D

18. 12ss12

Welcome to the Archery Crow Club (CCC), sanddollar ! ;) Anyone else to join our club ? :)

*edit* I am once again joining this club. I got another archery from kabuki. So its Pink Workshop.

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got up late - phooey. Mom's in the hospital. Took her to the emergency room yesterday afternoon and they kept her. Needless to say, farming is taking a back seat to real life once again.

So I just now put some crows and geese in the breed-0-mat. We'll see what comes of that soon enough...good thing the baby boom lasts through Sunday as I'll be back at the hospital soon enough.

20. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

@dumbunny , I hope your mom recovers quickly.

The event is done. Except for the neons, it wasn't a good win! Market gave me only 160 million CCs in two days. It was an event far below my expectations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.