NeonKnight1

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by NeonKnight1, Jul 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NeonKnight1

NeonKnight1 Forum Greenhorn

Hi! I'm new to the game and want to enjoy it as much as possible. I live in the United States of America in the state of Louisiana. I grew up as a farm girl and really enjoy nature.NeonKnight1

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Welcome to our little community. Have fun.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, welcome to the fun game of Farmerama! I hope you get to meet a lot of wonderful farm friends from around the world!
    I am from Maine but have been living in Florida for the past 5 years, so we are kind of neighbors!:music: Good luck and I hope you enjoy your farm as much as I enjoy mine!;)

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Welcome to the Game & Forum, NeonKnight !

[​IMG]

5. NeonKnight1

NeonKnight1 Forum Greenhorn

thank you :)

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi NeonKnight1!!! :D Welcome to Farmerama and our farmer community! I'm from California, but have been fortunate to visit New Orleans a couple of times. You certainly have great food and friendly people in your state!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome NeonKnight1 :) I'm also from the USA. Enjoy your farm. Nice to meet you :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Hey there, NeonKnight1. I am also in the Pelican state not far from BR. Geaux Tigers! Welcome to the game! :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome to the game! I'm from hot, humid, sunny (except when raining:p) Florida.

sanddollar15 likes this.