Nest-building Buddies

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Apr 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

22nd of April 2020 - 28th of April 2020

FAQ
    SOS

Event Crop:
    Rhododendron
    Time: 5 hours
    Plantable on the Main field only

Drop:
    Beard Lichen
    You will get these drops when harvesting your Main field from:
    Crops: high drop rate, Trees: medium drop rate, Stables and workshops: low drop rate

Mill product: Mountaineer Snack
    Ingredients: 346 x Rhododendrons, 22 x Beard Lichens
    This product will be used for feeding the Spawning Chamois!

There is a special seed: Parrot's-nest Fern
    Note: Only seeds won from the spawning Chamois can be planted on your field.
    Parrot's-nest Fern planted
    Time:
    6 hours
    Plantable on the Bahamarama Rainforest only!

Once harvested, the seeds reward Parrot Nests (same revenue amounts as with regular plants), that are then able to be donated to the spawning Parrots:

Note: The harvested plants cannot be replanted, to receive more seeds to plant, you need to feed more spawning Chamois!

Note: To feed the chamois once 1 Mountaineer Snack is required.
    To feed the parrot once it takes 50 Parrot Nests.

In addition to advancing you on the task bar:
    Chamois will randomly give 1 to 5 Parrot's-nest Fern.

Total required:

for 30 Spawning Chamois fed:[​IMG]
    10,380* Rhododendrons
    660* Beard Lichens

for 10 Spawning Parrot fed:[​IMG]
    500* Parrot Nests
    for Parrot's-nest Fern I will use 2x2s + CAC (and if necessary + SSG)

Have a good time!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  2. Under the assumption that we will get an average of 2 Parrot's-nest Fern for each Chamois feed, we will get approximately 60 Parrot's-nest Fern seeds with 30 Chamois feed.
    These 60 seeds will have to yield 500 Parrot nests.
    Currently I am working under the assumption that in the tropical forest, large fields + CAC + SSG will be needed.

This could change in a positive direction with a production bonus from the farmwheel... but I generally do not count on it.

3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you @SahraB for starting this thread.

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

decent rewards from feeding the parrots. Cloud row is EP every 12 hours...so there's that. Plus 4 lighthouse upgrades.

So, I say go as far as you can. Get what rewards you can. If you get all the way to the end, hooray.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks SahraB, I will attempt this event.:p Good luck everyone!

6. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

I often have a difficult time grasping all the details of the event FAQs. Please help me understand the need for 500 parrot nests to feed 10 spawning parrots. The event FAQ states, "As a reward for your Parrot Nest, each Parrot will reward you a special reward." Since "your Parrot Nest" is singular, I read that as one parrot nest to feed a spawning parrot. What am I missing?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    SahraB, kibsnfebs, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  7. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I can understand why you are having trouble understanding this. It is only possible to say: There is a missing information error in the FAQ. 50 nests are required to feed each spawning parrot. This information is available in all other farmerama forums. If you wish, you can see this info in the links below.

https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/nestbau-freunde.97042/
    https://board-fr.farmerama.com/threads/faq-copains-nicheurs.50651/

kibsnfebs, Willow, Sue46 and 10 others like this.
  8. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

ive no clue how to get the parrot nests..... help?? seeds from chamois found where?

SahraB, kibsnfebs, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

@FarmerMolly22 , those could be planted on the Rainforest only.
    Parrot's-nest Fern planted
    [​IMG]
    Time: 6 hours
    Gives (2x2): 240 TEP
    Plantable on the Bahamarama Rainforest only!

SahraB, kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.
  10. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

All parrots have been fed - I guess we can keep feeding them for additional rewards. Now to finish the chamois. Have fun everyone.

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Wow Mindy! I'm guessing you bought baskets but even so, that is really quick! :D

12. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

No, Illy - I never buy baskets. I won a +200% on the wheel, then had the good fortune to get a lot of 5 fern seeds from the chamois. Since I rarely win (or even see) harvest bonuses from the wheel, I was very surprised.

13. sanddollar15

Congratulations mindy1701! I rarely get the harvest bonus during an event either, and so far it has not even showed on
    either wheel!:p

14. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Congratulations mindy1701. You completed it really quickly.

There's little left. :)

[​IMG]

15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I have a little left too :D

[​IMG]

16. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

OMG!!!! -Mir85- , you seem to have overcome your EOCD. Congratulations. :)xDxDxDxD

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

This is normal progress for me :) I rarely finish very early, but I also rarely struggle to finish :)

18. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Mir, you are the same stage as I am. I only have fed 8 chamois and gotten 11 ferns to plant. 500 nests would be a challenge but nor sure how I feel about all these concurrent things any more. Really loosing interest.

19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you, SahraB - BP are keeping you very busy! :)

Congratulations Mindy! ;)

I was convinced that it would take ages to get enough to feed all those Parrots when I posted but I have already fed four so now see it is not that tricky! But you still did really well - and only slightly jelly about your harvest bonus! :p

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  20. sanddollar15

Well I just finished the event. I grew all the event crops first and got the drops to mill the 30 snacks for the Chamois. Then I fed 30 snacks and got 56 parrots nest seeds from chamois. I then went to Rain Forest and cleared it and put down I believe 44 2x2's and the rest 1x1's I put all 56 seeds out and then used water, manure green water and SSG when I harvested I got 512 Parrots nest and we needed 500 to complete event! :) I hope this helps . Good luck and have fun!;)

Nala777, Cassie101, mindy1701 and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.