new cloud rows

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by browndoggies97, Dec 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

i cant find cloud row items i was given. please help. Our favorite farmer magic stalk row 1 and 2.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello browndoggies97 :)

The clouds rows are themed rows that will need the Daily Login Bonus givers that are collected each month when you log in at least 21 days of each month. You can look on your farm, in the parks, clouds and inventory to see if you can locate them. If you need assistance finding missing items, please post in Technical Issues with your game ID# so a mod can check your account.

May I assist you further?

3. browndoggies97

How long will it take to get them all? I have log in streak of 1346 days.

The clouds rows are themed rows that will need the Daily Login Bonus givers that are collected each month when you log in at least 21 days of each month. You can look on your farm, in the parks, clouds and inventory to see if you can locate them. If you need assistance finding missing items, please post in Technical Issues with your game ID# so a mod can check your account.

May I assist you further?[/QUOTE]

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The Daily Login Bonuses required for the cloud rows were rewarded during the months of January to December of 2020. If you logged in for 21 days of each month and collected the Chest from Fuzzles, you should have collected them all.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. browndoggies97

nope. i will search for them. ty

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.