New Farmerama Quests

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Mooboy, Jan 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Farmermama is now 13 years old I Think, It seems that Farmerama is becoming dull, lacking in motivation and Ambition to keep All Players Old and New to keep enjoying playing farmerama

One of those Joys is working on Quests, I Strongly Recommend to gives us Prizes that are hard to Obtain or Highly Sought After, Which is needed to Adapt to currently level of Game Play

We need New Moonlight, Bahamarama and Main Farm Quests, It would not be bad idea to Introduce new Crafting Receipes as such

Also Revitalize Quests in need use of Old Rare Stables and Fruits, so it be better and fairer balance All that is available to us

Please add your Feedback what Rare Trees, Stables etc you like in terms of Prizes given in these Quests so that Bigpoint can see what bring smiles to our Faces;):D:D

I like to see Quests asking for Crops that are not ask for in Milling Animal Feed, such as Mid Level Crops both Bahamarama and Main Farm;):):p

marlenef24 likes this.
  2. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

I have to disagree with more MM quests, unless we start having regular MMs most months so we can work on them without choosing to skip an event to do so.

I think that there should be more quests that award the no longer available trees and stables for the people that weren't able to get them when they were available. Then there wouldn't be a need to revamp the quests asking for those fruits/animals/products.

Old deco items could be added as quest rewards as well (especially the really cool ones like the World Cup balloons), maybe with different yields. Speaking of quest rewards. can we please cut down on the regular wheel spins? They get to the 99 limit quite quickly when hanging around the farmers society.

Also agree with more quests for the less-used crops (I also miss events that use regular crops like we used to have in the old days, but that's another whole issue). Some crops don't seem to be used for anything, while others seem to be needed all the time (new artisan recipes could help with the less-used crop problem as well).