Feedback New Year's Festivities

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "New Year's Festivities" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am disappointed with the New Year event. The event plant can be placed on three main farm fields, meanwhile, there is a Winter's Tale running for half of the event which will only give drops for animal pens and workshops. :wuerg:
    Plus, the event is only for 5 days.:(

This looks like we will need to make a choice between one or the other event. Bad organisation of events and just when I thought that the events were getting more in tune with what we like. :eek:

I will only be using one field anyway, fed up with tearing up my Glade and I want to finish the last part of A Winter's Tale - this is the first of these events that I actually have a chance of completing. I will do the New Year event as far as I can but I doubt I will get anywhere near finishing. -.-

piskica, Sue46, Peanut1492 and 2 others like this.
  3. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

There are too many events running at once to keep up. I'm not doing any right now.
    Also the game has become increasingly laggy and glitchy.

Sue46, Peanut1492 and 007Farming like this.
  4. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

I am not sure if the Makers of this game realise but I cannot grow crops and stables on the same field. Well, I can grow a few around the edges, so that stops me being Really annoyed. But I am not just a little annoyed. So, I guess I must be Medium Annoyed. I still need 300+ drops that only come from Stables and I don't think I can get enuf on just Bahamarama one field. Hummph.:wuerg:>:(:eek:

piskica and Sue46 like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Teeceebeemee: I totally agree with you, as you can see from my post, but you can also get a Gingerbread House for each breeding. :oops:

I have decided to do a mishmash of planting. I am planting the event crop on my meadow and part of the Glade, animals overnight and event crops during the day on the main field. As the Winter's Tale finishes tomorrow and I will not be around all day, I have decided to collect the remaining by breeding while the BB is on from 10.00 tomorrow. I know it is going to be PF costly and we have a Neon Breeding Event next month but I am so near to finishing this whole lot of these four events, I am going for it. :music:

We seem to stagger from one event to the other, I will concentrate on the current one (two or three) and forget it (them) when the next one starts! :wuerg:

EDIT: Just found out the Winter Tale ends on Tuesday so I am changing my strategy to just having animals in the Baha field and see if I can do it without breeding. :p

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    teeceebeemee likes this.
  6. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

I don't know if all events are like this, I am levelling up nicely and I noticed that the better your stables, the better your chances of completing this event so I could see this being challenging for beginners as I have a lot of high level stables by now. Some stables were better performers than others, like camel pens gave a gingerbread house every single time without fail wheres toucan houses tended not to very often. Mouse stalls did extremely well considering they are a fast stable with pretty much an 80% drop rate but there was very little info and about 60 different animal pens to try.
    I know that that is not part of the new year event but it's all been one big muddle of events it feels like one big one with breeding booms and special sales thrown in too. The crops from my last event haven't even dissapeared from my barn as it says in their description that is how many events are taking place, even farmerama has lost track but it has been a fun event.

As I mentioned the stables made a big difference so I did lots of experimenting to fine tune things and I had to seriously upgrade baharama in order to keep up - I discovered baharama can be quite profitable at higher levels and through all the renovations throughout this event my baha farm is more profitable than my main farm now.

Just opened up the 3 sahara wonder trees from this event and got a wollemia and prehistoric fir. Could not be happier, the best wonder trees I've gotten so far. Also got an xxl ahuehuete tree on baharama. Cottonwood tree coming up next

Last edited by moderator: Jan 1, 2020
    farmlily3 likes this.
  7. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I could have finished if I had used all 3 fields but I wanted 1 fur my pens. Why try so hard to get new pens, neons, buildungs etc if you can't have them on the fields?

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.