No access to Crystal falls

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Pedregarama, Feb 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedregarama

Pedregarama Forum Greenhorn

Hi! I can´t access this Baha area. I don´t think I have any problem with my wifi or laptop, as I can see the rest of the game correctly. Thank you in advance! ;)

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Pedregarma,

Have you tried using a different browser if you normally log in through one or tried the Standalone Client? You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that helps.
    If you need us to check your account, please post your user ID#.

Can I assist you further?

3. Pedregarama

I´ve just tried all of that and the issue remains. My ID is 56.853.573

4. shooger.sweet

The ID# you supplied is incorrect. I managed to find your ID# for your Pedregarama account.
    I was able to access your Crystal Fall area without any issue. I have cleared your server logs to see if that helps.
    Please close your browser or close the Standalone Client and then try logging back into your account to see if you can access the area successfully.

Can I assist you futher?

5. Pedregarama

Sorry about the ID#. Everything is working perfectly now. Thanks a lot! You can close the thread ;)

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.